Injury Report: Braun, Vlasic

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I'm really curious what "some other things" are that Kurz referenced in terms of what Vlasic has been dealing with. I've had this weird feeling all year there is something beyond an actual injury that's caused his focus to be off because most of his issues have been mental mistakes, missed assignments, bad pinches, and generally just un-vlasic like defense. I get he has slowed down the last 2 years but it was waaaay too dramatic of a drop off this year for a player with his pedigree

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm really curious what "some other things" are that Kurz referenced in terms of what Vlasic has been dealing with. I've had this weird feeling all year there is something beyond an actual injury that's caused his focus to be off because most of his issues have been mental mistakes, missed assignments, bad pinches, and generally just un-vlasic like defense. I get he has slowed down the last 2 years but it was waaaay too dramatic of a drop off this year for a player with his pedigree

Speaking of I blame all those damn dogs he has. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Sandisfan

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
This is not the first time my Twitter feed has produced gold from unrelated, back-to-back tweets
SmartSelectImage_2019-02-02-09-09-50.png

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
What worried me about what PDB said is ' .. and other things'. I am really hoping his time away from the ice while recovering helps Vlasic get the right mindset. I don't think we are going to get Vlasic from 4-5 years back but I will be thrilled if we can get passable top-4 D-man Vlasic.

Reactions: Dicdonya

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What worried me about what PDB said is ' .. and other things'. I am really hoping his time away from the ice while recovering helps Vlasic get the right mindset. I don't think we are going to get Vlasic from 4-5 years back but I will be thrilled if we can get passable top-4 D-man Vlasic.
Having just watched Paul Ranger's story that part worries me, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00