Waived: Brandon Prust on waivers (Update: Clears, sent to Utica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Find it hard time believe that 180 on this site were against the trade and only 30 supported it. I do know that more than 50% were against it, but quite a few said it was a decent deal that they could live with.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Find it hard time believe that 180 on this site were against the trade and only 30 supported it. I do know that more than 50% were against it, but quite a few said it was a decent deal that they could live with.

Perhaps they were thinking they were getting the pre-shoulder injury Prust (who then *WAS* a very effective player - for bottom six forwards).

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
I dunno, when it was first announced people were pretty universally pissed about it. I was pissed too because Kassian is awesome. I still don't entirely like it despite understanding, I think, why they wanted to move on from him.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

In the summer 80% voted in favour of a potato over Benning for GM. If you thought the Kassian/Prust trade had about 50% support then you were probably confusing yourself with the handful of users that post frequently in any defense of Benning... or maybe you were over on Canucks.com by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad