Waived: Brandon Pirri

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
For some reason, he desperately wants to come back or he'd have retired long ago and wouldn't continously talk to the media about how he's in the shape of his life etc.

I don't really get it because he doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. I think deep inside he knows but he's not ready to admit it just yet.

About $20 million reasons to not retire

Reactions: Crow

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Actually, he hasn't. Have you forgotten Q speak already?

He would never make such a comment as Hawks' coach.
Q speak was still answering the question. Can you tell me when he was asked about Keith's hair, or Seabrooks future when he was here. Just stop.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
Good Riddance

The bum is a waste of a contract slot ,, Having him on NHL roster is an additional waste
That “bum” was a vital piece to three SC wins. He has earned a shot to try to see if he can still play, especially in a year like this.

It isn’t Seabs fault his body broke down after signing that contract. Blame Bowman (which we all know you love doing) for it.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
That “bum” was a vital piece to three SC wins. He has earned a shot to try to see if he can still play, especially in a year like this.

It isn’t Seabs fault his body broke down after signing that contract. Blame Bowman (which we all know you love doing) for it.

Brandon Pirri thread

Reactions: Pez68

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

Think it through.....who's the thread about?

Reactions: Pez68

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
You dont make sense

Still trashing him, how classy.

Go back to bed old man.
Saying that Q should not be commenting about Hawks players is hardly "trashing" him. I would say the same about any coach outside of the org if they made comments of that nature about Hawks players.
Your obsession with constantly defending Q is rather creepy. Are you sleeping with him or something?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Saying that Q should not be commenting about Hawks players is hardly "trashing" him. I would say the same about any coach outside of the org if they made comments of that nature about Hawks players.
Your obsession with constantly defending Q is rather creepy. Are you sleeping with him or something?

source.gif

Reactions: RayP and BobbyJet

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Hard not to constantly defend the greatest coach in Hawks history.

Imagine trashing a coach who brought you the only Stanley Cup(s) you have seen in your lifetime, in colour.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00