Waived: Brandon Pirri

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
hope he finds a spot to play. something honorable about bouncing around and making a career out of it.

Reactions: Crow

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I think he was always a Rockford signing. If he passes through waivers, the Icehogs do need a bit of a veteran presence in the room. And for a player of his age, gaining experience helping kids in the AHL is actually a decent path to coaching once his career is over.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
The Hawks have to allow him every opportunity to attempt to come back so the NHL doesn't get on their case.

I think he’s personally done. Really think how it went down with him and colliton broke any will to work things out.
Even Quennville mentioned he sees Seabrook going like Crawford.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I think he’s personally done. Really think how it went down with him and colliton broke any will to work things out.

Huh? Where/when?

Link?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I have a crystal ball and just looked at it for shits and giggles. What I saw was:

- August 3, 2027 - Tom Brady looking forward to the 2027-28 NFL season
- June 14, 2022 - Blackhawks sign F Brandon Pirri
- June 17, 2022 - Blackhawks waive F Brandon Pirri
- July 7, 2025 - see above
- September 24, 2025 - see above

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
JJ walking into room filled with all the people that had Pirri penciled in for 50 points

upload_2021-1-21_15-32-0.gif

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

For some reason, he desperately wants to come back or he'd have retired long ago and wouldn't continously talk to the media about how he's in the shape of his life etc.

I don't really get it because he doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. I think deep inside he knows but he's not ready to admit it just yet.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
For some reason, he desperately wants to come back or he'd have retired long ago and wouldn't continously talk to the media about how he's in the shape of his life etc.

I don't really get it because he doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. I think deep inside he knows but he's not ready to admit it just yet.

Probably true but Seabs wants to prove it to himself once and for all by coming back when he's 100 % healthy. He has earned that right and no Hawks fan should have a problem with it.

Q should be concerned with his own team instead of commenting on his former players like Keith and Seabs. He wouldn't have such a comment when he was coaching here so he shouldn't start now.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Q should be concerned with his own team instead of commenting on his former players like Keith and Seabs. He wouldn't have such a comment when he was coaching here so he shouldn't start now.

The man brought 3 cups to this city, with this franchise and those players whom he has a personal connection to. He can comment on whatever the f*** he wants in regards to that as far as I'm concerned.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00