Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 5

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Just for fun

FEBxay5.png

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I have to admit they looked a lot better on the ice than I expected. But maybe that’s just a testament to how much that colour scheme works.

It’s a few tweaks away from being a really solid jersey.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Agreed I loved seeing them back in black last night. A few tweaks mainly to that logo, they need to add silver in the black negative space part. I would like our main logo on there add silver like our og logo, it would be the perfect mix of past and present.

But honestly the rest of the uniform looked great so I can’t complain too much.

Headman

Feb 15, 2024
IMHO one of the best things about the new design is how clean it is.

No yoke. No shoulder patches.

Been waiting for YEARS for them to go back to the ultimate hockey colors (black & blue) with this logo as the crest and all our original colors.

There's always a possible tweak here and there to consider. I'd have suggested making the hem around the waist and sleeves blue for contrast, complementing the blue around the collar, but that's it. These are as close to perfect as I've ever seen in a sports uniform.

Kind of disappointed that for close to $300 you get only a thin replica, not the real jersey made of the real material that the players wear. Good ol' inflation. But again, the thing is so darn good looking.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I don't like the bad luck of putting the cup years on the neck, then saying they're going to wear them for 2 more seasons.

Short sighted and disrespectful.

What if...

• Wow
Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad