Post-Game Talk: Brady won the Tkachuk Bowl

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
EvcOsIMWQAIOyLg

Batherson with 2 goals and a 6 games scoring streak and Matt Murray with a fantastic game!!!

Discuss

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
really hoping the Jets can pull off an epic comeback and beat the Nucks. That way we stay 1 point behind them!

bashbros32

Jan 12, 2014
Brockville, Ontario
I know were all ecstatic over the win and all, but let me bitch and moan a little.

we won a game, only 2 games are currently on, NHL.com has there main header as "Live: Hurricanes @ Panthers" and also Matthews being a game time decision is more important than a 2 goal night from a game that completed!

ottawa number 2.png

Carl Karlsson

Jan 15, 2021
Tïmmï is a special special player ... Matt Murray comment after this game ... and after every practice ! Lolll

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I know were all ecstatic over the win and all, but let me bitch and moan a little.

we won a game, only 2 games are currently on, NHL.com has there main header as "Live: Hurricanes @ Panthers" and also Matthews being a game time decision is more important than a 2 goal night from a game that completed!

View attachment 402151

Canes-Panthers went to OT so I get that one.

But imagine the sheer league-wide hype we would be seeing for Drake if he played for the Leafs

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton

View attachment 402151

You're lucky the second headline wasn't about Marner having a cheese sandwich

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Batherson just moved into a tie with Daniel Alfredsson, Heatley, Spezza and Kudelski for longest goal scoring streak by a modern day Sen

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Just goes to show how much better this team is with good goaltending, Murray was great tonight. Batherson with another strong performance & Ottawa played a strong physical & defensive game, this team doesn't back down or give up which is nice to see. Overall solid performance from everyone tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad