Value of: Brady Skjei

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
This will be the first year the cap has risen substantially in 5 years, expected to increase 5% with the cap the following year expected to increase 5% as well.

He will turn 30 in a month. I think he'll get paid, and will get term. Age 35-37 will not scare off at least one GM. I think he gets 7m x 7. Carolina maybe agrees to trade his rights and he takes 6.5m x 8. Severson got 6.25m x 8 as a 29 year old, I think that's the floor.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
This will be the first year the cap has risen substantially in 5 years, expected to increase 5% with the cap the following year expected to increase 5% as well.

He will turn 30 in a month. I think he'll get paid, and will get term. Age 35-37 will not scare off at least one GM. I think he gets 7m x 7. Carolina maybe agrees to trade his rights and he takes 6.5m x 8. Severson got 6.25m x 8 as a 29 year old, I think that's the floor.
Agreed. Also think it will be interesting to see what Hanifin (re)signs for. In a vaccum he should get more than Skjei due to age (2 years younger) but I think they are very good comparables.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad