TSN: Brad Marchand: Super-Pest to Superstar

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
upload_2020-5-3_20-1-37.jpeg

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
While there are things that he does occasionally that irritate me, I can't imagine him in any other uniform but the Bruins uni. I hope he never plays for any other NHL team besides Boston and retires a Bruin.
Who here could imagine him playing against the Bruins for Toronto or Montreal in the playoffs?!?

Reactions: BBruins and Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
While there are things that he does occasionally that irritate me, I can't imagine him in any other uniform but the Bruins uni. I hope he never plays for any other NHL team besides Boston and retires a Bruin.
Who here could imagine him playing against the Bruins for Toronto or Montreal in the playoffs?!?
He loves Bergy and Bergy loves him. This team would be a bit boring without Brad..

aguineapig

The antics aside, you can't take away the fact that Marchy is a "made man". The drive and dedication it took to get to the level he's at is admirable and undeniable. He could of made it as a pest/agitator like an Ott or Avery, but that was not in his make up. He wanted to be more, and made himself into a star. I'll take that on my team anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Lots of players speak highly of Marchand off the ice. He recently did a big hunting trip in my former home province and everyone who came in contact with him had nothing but good things to say about him.
He's the family member that pisses off the neighbors but then climbs a tree to save a kids cat.
We sometimes bitch about him here (I've done it) but I would NEVER want to see him anywhere else.
Every team in the league would make room for him on their roster.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
He's the family member that pisses off the neighbors but then climbs a tree to save a kids cat.
We sometimes bitch about him here (I've done it) but I would NEVER want to see him anywhere else.
Every team in the league would make room for him on their roster.
Brad has calmed down so much over the years.

I remember Bergy grabbing the back of Brad's jersey and sayin "just stop" ...Not any more.

Brad is a favorite of many especially the kids. He ALWAYS (during the pre-game skate) takes time to toss pucks over the glass for the kids.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
He was one of the players that instantly stood out when I first started following the Bruins three years ago and I've loved him ever since. I love players with an edge in any sport I follow and he's all edge.
He is the perfect definition of a player you love when he is on your team but hate when he is not.
I hope he retires a Bruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad