News Article: Brad Marchand Named Captain

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
To be fair, he is arguing with Leafs and Nucks fans, and we all know they threw rational thought out the window over a decade ago.
Right? I was going to dig in a little deeper but decided against it.

Like f*** me, your captain stood there as his brother got speedbagged by a 5'9'' 175 pound rookie in the cup finals. He just stood there and watched.

Then you have the Leafs and their captain who's play goes down the toilet come April. Guy has the emotion of drive of a wet carrot.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Like f*** me, your captain stood there as his brother got speedbagged by a 5'9'' 175 pound rookie in the cup finals. He just stood there and watched.

Then you have the Leafs and their captain who's play goes down the toilet come April. Guy has the emotion of drive of a wet carrot.

I just gave the Google Fu challenge to find one example of Marchand hiding from a fight, besides not giving Eller his undeserved rematch. That challenge is always fun.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario

Just read the thread. Shep your my hero lol

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
1695314981000.png

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You know it is a great move when Felger and Mazz are upset over it.

NHL players poll, which is always fun.

The article's author Russo throws in a sloppy assertion that Brad is a biter. I've never heard or read that. Has anyone else?

Marchand has never bitten anyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad