Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
As I have said before ...Marchy and Bergy are magic together.

When you are at the games you really see how hard Brad works every shift. I really hope the B's lock him up for more years...soon. Plus he makes me laugh.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Love the man. Getting naughty out there.

Just watched Behind The B and his chirping of the Canucks was ****ing LEGENDARY. I was dying laughing. "How are you even here?" and his continual **** talking of the Sedins and how they are huge lady parts. ****ing awesome.

100% going to the game on the 21st of January. That should be fun.

Keep it up Bradley!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Love the man. Getting naughty out there.

Just watched Behind The B and his chirping of the Canucks was ****ing LEGENDARY. I was dying laughing. "How are you even here?" and his continual **** talking of the Sedins and how they are huge lady parts. ****ing awesome.

100% going to the game on the 21st of January. That should be fun.

Keep it up Bradley!

I just watched too and was going to make the same comment.

Absolutely hilarious.

After he asked Hamhuis how he is till in the league...he followed it up with.....what, are like ten guys injured right now?

He kills me.

Reminds me of a younger me, when I'd tell a ref or umpire:

"That was a bad call, even for you"

Or my favorite toward an opponent:

"Remember when you used to be good at hockey."

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
He's always played well, but you have to wonder if he's turned it up a notch this season because of the talk of the B's maybe choosing him or Loui.

If so, that's great - for both of them. Competition drives performance.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I just watched too and was going to make the same comment.

Absolutely hilarious.

After he asked Hamhuis how he is till in the league...he followed it up with.....what, are like ten guys injured right now?

He kills me.

Reminds me of a younger me, when I'd tell a ref or umpire:

"That was a bad call, even for you"

Or my favorite toward an opponent:

"Remember when you used to be good at hockey."

Haha.

I think he said something like "Nice chin, Danny" to Sedin when he skated by. Every comment was awesome. I know understand why Prust stuck him in the nuts. He was ******** on everyone all game and the Bruins were wiping the floor with them.

I don't know how anyone can say that he should be traded or shouldn't be extended. Provided he's still doing what he's doing this time next year. I extend him 5x5..... he probably could get more on the market but Marchy ain't leaving his boy Bergeron. Definitely part of the "core" and an emerging leader on the team.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Haha.

I think he said something like "Nice chin, Danny" to Sedin when he skated by. Every comment was awesome. I know understand why Prust stuck him in the nuts. He was ******** on everyone all game and the Bruins were wiping the floor with them.

I don't know how anyone can say that he should be traded or shouldn't be extended. Provided he's still doing what he's doing this time next year. I extend him 5x5..... he probably could get more on the market but Marchy ain't leaving his boy Bergeron. Definitely part of the "core" and an emerging leader on the team.

He's versatile, consistent and I don't think he's ever given anyone reason to question his effort.

He has his flaws, but if everyone gave the effort he does, they'd be contenders every year.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Brad is absolutely, in my mind, a franchise player. Like Bergeron, to me Brad is untouchable concernings trades or free agency. One of the best shooters on the team, even if he's not got as many assists at this point (Which, honestly, I don't think I care about as much as some others might). With guys like Belesky and Connolly having trouble finding the back of the net, and guys like Loui, Krejci, and Bergeron more seemingly known as pass-first players (Or maybe not in Bergy's case, i'm not sure about him entirely), it behooves this team to ensure that a guy like Marchand stays for a long time.

You want a tough goal scorer? A guy hard to play against, strong on the puck and a battler? This team has one, and he's hilarious to boot.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
We have to re-sign him.

If for no other reason than who the hell would want to play against him? Im surprised he still has teeth.

:laugh:

Good point.

I wish DS would re-do his contract for 5+ years, although I think he is signed through the 2016/17 season.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
121315popscs02.jpg

Brad Marchand reading “’Twas the Night Before Christmas†with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad