Brad Marchand dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
You really trying to compare captain “class”?

Marchand is a slimy rat. Always has been, always will be. Great player but he’ll be remembered as an asshole by everyone except bruins fans.

That’s the guy wearing the C for your bruins
Truthfully, I don't care for the bullshit from Marchand.

I'm simply stating that trying to argue his leadership or what he means to his teammates from where we sit is an exercise in futility. Until you're in the thick of it with them, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
American-diver-Greg-Louganis-with-gold-medals-1984-Los-Angeles-Summer-Olympics.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007

I'm simply stating that trying to argue his leadership or what he means to his teammates from where we sit is an exercise in futility. Until you're in the thick of it with them, you don't have a leg to stand on.
Who said anything about what he means to his teammates and his leadership

I’m talking about how he is the main player representing The Bruins.

On paper he’s in the same group as

Bergeron
Chara
Thornton
Boutique

On the ice he’s nowhere close. And we’re not talking about skill.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
That’s the ridiculous part- I love how the refs kinda got it right, but in the wrong way. Love Boosh, but that was dumb and shoulda been the only penalty. Or they coulda taken Marchand and Bertuzzi both. Coyle didn’t do shit besides antagonize Boosh, but the end result is pretty fair, so f*** it. That’s the best we can hope for from refs, really.
Coyle slashed Sammy. It's why boosh went ape shit. Well worth it for boosh.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Who said anything about what he means to his teammates and his leadership

I’m talking about how he is the main player representing The Bruins.

On paper he’s in the same group as

Bergeron
Chara
Thornton
Boutique

On the ice he’s nowhere close. And we’re not talking about skill.
I don't give a shit about hfboards perception. If the team plays for him, that's all that matters right now. We aren't giving out purple hearts, we're just trying to win some hockey games

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Coyle slashed Sammy. It's why boosh went ape shit. Well worth it for boosh.
Yeah I find it funny hearing people say Coyle did nothing. He precipitated the whole thing. Boosh needs to be smarter mind you.

So what you’re saying is the Bruins are going to win the equivalent of a gold medal in the playoffs.
No I was just commenting on Brad Louganis' post hockey career as some sort of weird erotica model.

Reactions: Metroid

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
No way Bruins fans are comparing Marchand rolling around on the ground like a soccer star to Tavares getting pushed from behind and… standing up immediately? lmao.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018

Judging from his reaction, neither does Marchand.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad