Value of: Bozak to Wild

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Maybe if Bozak said he wasn’t going to play for the wild, and it was a pure buy out. But since he has a limited no trade he can’t force our hands as much as Marleu could on the Leafs.

if it costs a first to move Bozak, what’s the cost to move Steen? 2 firsts, haha?
You missed the point. There's no way Minnesota takes on Bozak's cap hit for anything short of overpayment. Your cap problem is not our problem.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
You missed the point. There's no way Minnesota takes on Bozak's cap hit for anything short of overpayment. Your cap problem is not our problem.
Blues fans aren’t trying to force him to Min. If Minnesota was the only team that would take Bozak at full cap, and the blues had no other options, then maybe you could get a first. I don’t think that is a realistic scenario though.

All I’m saying is that the Marleau situation is no way comparable to Bozak’s, but people like to bring up Marleau for everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Are the Wild trying to get older or...? :laugh:
They should be using their cap space to improve the roster, whether that is through signing or trading for good players or through absorbing bad contracts to get prospects and draft picks.

Keep at it. Your reading comprehension will improve.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Blues fans aren’t trying to force him to Min. If Minnesota was the only team that would take Bozak at full cap, and the blues had no other options, then maybe you could get a first. I don’t think that is a realistic scenario though.

All I’m saying is that the Marleau situation is no way comparable to Bozak’s, but people like to bring up Marleau for everything.
That type of price is what it would take for Minnesota to take Bozak's contract and play him on the 4th line. That's what we are saying.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
I like the Wild and you don’t need Bozak. You need some speed/skill, go get a guy like Kapanen out of Toronto.

Bozak should be available in off season, but I can’t see why Minnesota would want him.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I like the Wild and you don’t need Bozak. You need some speed/skill, go get a guy like Kapanen out of Toronto.

Bozak should be available in off season, but I can’t see why Minnesota would want him.
Wild should be rebuilding with youth. I think Bozak is still a useful player, but more so on a Cup contender, and not a team starting a rebuilding phase.

Reactions: Bluesguru

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Blues Trade Allen and Bozak to the Wild for a 2021 6th.

Blues save 9 million in 2021.

Blues sign Pietrangelo for 8 yrs x 8.5 million per.

That was easy
You could probably get the Wild to pay a small price for Allen, but if you want them to take both Allen and Bozak, it's going to cost you something that you won't like giving up.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020

Minnesota also doesn't want or need kapanen who is a winger

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
What in the actual f:&$? You believe you’d get any value for 3 cap dumps and take no salary back?
You actually read that post and the first thing that popped in your head was, "by god...this person might be serious!"?

Reactions: 67Blues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad