Boynton Out Bizcrappy In

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Biznasty talked crap about us? I always liked him, I didn't hate Boynton though. He was one of the few who was willing to actually call the team out when they played like ****. IIRC he got arrested for doing something dumb last year though right? May be for the best.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Damn, I misread "Bizcrappy" as "Bryzcrappy" and for a few seconds you had me hopeful that it was Ilya Bryzgalov.

Paul should at least be reasonably entertaining.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Now Bryz would be entertaining although you'd probably only understand about 25% of what he said. I'll just always despise Bizcrappy. I rarely listened to the games on the radio anyway. Turning rarely into zero will be quite easy.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Wow really everything is changing. I'm pretty disappointed Boynton is out but I'll give BizNasty a chance.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
How can Walsh stay and we turn on Boynton?! First move of the purge I'm disappointed by!

Where'd my pitchfork go? It was just over here in the corner a day or two ago....

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Very cool, he did say he was going to hang up the skates and pursue B/C'ing. I'm sorry to see Boyton go though, he was missed when he was "away" the past season. I hope Paul does an equally good job.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
I like Biz, glad to have him back around. Wish he was taking over for Vest though.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Hate this move. Guess Bizcrappy won't be talking **** about us anymore now that he's getting paid here again.

Who is the "us" that Bissonnette was trashing? The team? Fans? Both? No one else seems to be upset about this. Curious what he send to offend you.

Dude's Twitter description reads: "Washed up hockey player. Calder Cup Champion though." Hard to hate on a guy with a sense of humor. Wondering if some comments may have been in jest.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Too bad about this. Nick was the only announcer who even came close to criticizing the team when they deserved it. Would truly like to show Doan's buddy to the door.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Who is the "us" that Bissonnette was trashing? The team? Fans? Both? No one else seems to be upset about this. Curious what he send to offend you.

Dude's Twitter description reads: "Washed up hockey player. Calder Cup Champion though." Hard to hate on a guy with a sense of humor. Wondering if some comments may have been in jest.

His IG is pretty entertaining.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Really enjoyed sprinting to my car after each game in the parking lot and turning it on to Heeter and Boyntz
Almost as fun as sitting in the arena itself.
I should have added those sprints to my running log.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad