Injury Report: Boychuk to IR/ Pelech recalled *JB out 4-6 Weeks| Post 100*

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
So Pelech is recalled which means he's going to sit in the press box while the warrior plays on his off side.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
This really sucks.

I like Pelech but would have prefered Mayfield. Pulock is Bigfoot so we can forget about him.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Back-to-backs this weekend? I expect Pelech to sit in the press box on Saturday in favor of Strait and Zid. The only way Pelech will play this weekend is if we lose on Saturday and Cappy shakes up the defense on Sunday.

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
I was SO expecting Mayfield.....he seems to be in a similar mold as Boychuk and shoots right.

These next few games are NOT games I'd let Strait on the ice for. :cry:

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
They aren't replacing a righty, they're replacing a lefty (Strait).

I never perceived you to be an idealist.

As soon as I saw Boychuks face , I thought the silver lining would be a Mayfield or Pulock call up. Approaching the halfway mark and neither of the two have got their feet wet. Well give them the chance to succeed in the middle of a playoff round.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I never perceived you to be an idealist.

As soon as I saw Boychuks face , I thought the silver lining would be a Mayfield or Pulock call up. Approaching the halfway mark and neither of the two have got their feet wet. Well give them the chance to succeed in the middle of a playoff round.

I'm being serious though. Strait is a lefty and he's the only dman qualified to play both sides, so he replaces Boychuk. They called up Pelech to replace the lefty missing from the press box.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
New year means pelech has to sit through at least 3 team meetings before seeing the ice. 2015 meetings do not count

#capuanologic

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
why is he waiting until next week to see a doctor. does that not make sense to anyone else?

He's already seen doctors, I would hope. What they are likely talking about is a follow up to determine severity, or like surgery.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
We're ****ed...that is all. Definitely cant trade Hamonic now. Even when we win, it still seems like its always bad news in Islander land.

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
Saw Bridgeport live a couple weeks ago. Honestly not surprised. Pelech was the better of the 3. At least in the one game I saw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad