Boychuk boarding on Eichel

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Wonder if Boychuck will have anything to say about it.

Since he's usually ready to complain(cry) to the media when something doesn't go his way.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Wonder if Boychuck will have anything to say about that. Since he's usually ready to complain to the media when something doesn't go his way.

He immediately started talking to Jack, presumably to apologize/make sure he's okay.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Looked like Eichel decked himself back into a bad spot after the puck went the other way. But boy did he go in hard. The spotters did pull him off but he cleared. 2 minute call was right, no additional punishment needed

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Normally it's an unfortunate thing, but every time I see Boychuk I have to assume he's trying to hurt people. It's what he does.

I wish he had missed and put himself out for six weeks like the last time he tried to injure Jack.

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
Looked like Eichel decked himself back into a bad spot after the puck went the other way. But boy did he go in hard. The spotters did pull him off but he cleared. 2 minute call was right, no additional punishment needed

Agree w/ this

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Tried to tag Eichel from behind last year and wound up doing this:

I don't generally think of Boychuck as a dirty player, but can he please stop that? We need Eichel to not be broken. Thank the hockey gods he didn't get hurt there.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Boychuk has his shoulder and Eichel tries to lose Boychuk with a last second reverse

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Normally it's an unfortunate thing, but every time I see Boychuk I have to assume he's trying to hurt people. It's what he does.

I wish he had missed andc put himself out for six weeks like the last time he tried to injure Jack.
Boychuk is not a dirty player. He likes to go for the big hits and make you pay but he definitely doesn't have a history of dirty behavior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad