GDT: Boxing Day Game-Montreal Canadiens vs Capitals 12/26/15 7pm EST CBC, City, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Already got my gin and some tonic. Should be able to watch one period, maybe two. I'll probably skip the third because it's gonna be another embarassing loss.

Seriously anything to get the #FireTherrien trending on twitter in Montreal. :laugh:

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Already got my gin and some tonic. Should be able to watch one period, maybe two. I'll probably skip the third because it's gonna be another embarassing loss.

Seriously anything to get the #FireTherrien trending on twitter in Montreal. :laugh:

Can't wait for Bergevin to hold a presser to defend his BFF like he did at the end of last season :laugh:

Philippe Cantin better be ready this time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Were not getting 5 past Holtby lol

The guy has only allowed more than 2 goals against in 7 games he's appeared in this season, and has only allowed more than 3 goals against in 1 game. Our offense scoring 5? lol, no chance. The guy is having a Price-like season.

We're gonna die.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The saving grace for me is that my cable provider does not offer NHL Network in the sticks where I live so I won't be subjected to seeing this nightmare unfold.

On the other hand should the Habs lose 5-6 more in a row we could get rid of MT....

MB is vastly overrated. He is the "bandaid fix" GM

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Boston vs. Buffalo, Detroit vs. Nashville tonight... Boston vs. Ottawa, Florida vs. Columbus tomorrow.

We ready to see our division lead disappear this weekend?

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Is desharnais the only player in the league who fails upwards?
Honestly tho...the guy isn't showing anything that who suggest he gets priority minutes

biggest joke is we're trying a new PP strategy we're gonna play 4 forward and 1 defense.

who's the 4th foward on the ice you think?

OUR BOY DESHARNAIS GETS AND OTHER PROMOTION!

Merry Xmas!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'll be happy if Parise doesn't score a hat trick and brodeur doesn't get a shut out.

Capitals edition: I'll be happy if Kuznetsov doesn't get a hat trick and Holtby doesn't get a shut out.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Just when you think the boys will get destroyed, they surprise us and win, although a win tonight would be a huge surprise, stranger things have happened. The Caps are due for a stinker and we're not. But yeah, honestly we're screwed. Nonetheless:

Go :habs Go

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
biggest joke is we're trying a new PP strategy we're gonna play 4 forward and 1 defense.

who's the 4th foward on the ice you think?

OUR BOY DESHARNAIS GETS AND OTHER PROMOTION!

Merry Xmas!

Love it!
MOAR!

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Don't stop support your team when they lose and when they need you, Habs fans. This team still a good one.

It would not be fun if it was too easy. A bit of drama and adversity make a season way more entertaining in the end.

The next wins will be just better.

Looking forward for the Habs to get back on rails and show again to their precious fans what team they are.

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
DD will be at the point tonight for the PP.
More minutes for the coach's wife.

Because obviously the guy with 0 points in 10 games is the solution.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Don't stop support your team when they lose and when they need you, Habs fans. This team still a good one.

It would not be fun if it was too easy. A bit of drama and adversity make a season way more entertaining in the end.

Looking forward for the Habs to get back on rails and show again to their precious fans what team they are.

No they Suck! Lets tank for Gauthier! :laugh:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

The only rational option, for a real fan, is to want this team to lose badly until Therrien is fired. Time is running short, but it's still possible to see Therrien fired somewhere in January and a new coach turning things around in time for the playoffs.

I think a guy like Boucher could do wonders with this lineup.

The sooner it happens, the better. So yeah, I'm a real diehard fan AND I want the team to lose. :laugh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
DD will be at the point tonight for the PP.
More minutes for the coach's wife.

Because obviously the guy with 0 points in 10 games is the solution.

Makes sense DD on the point for the first wave conserving energy for his stint at C for the second wave.
PK showed the way with his 2:00 minute shifts. :badidea:

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Ok, last time we played them we should have won, they had a couple of fluke goals IIRC and we dominated despite Condon, that was a while back, Holtby played out of his mine..

Ok now, today we suck, Condon's worst than at the time, sure lost.

But, IF we can get 2 pass Holtby before they blow the Condon then I don't see why these guys can't pull this one!!! Who's with me? God? I hope so.. :popcorn:

Nynja*

Because Therrien putting DD on the point for the PP, who has been quieter than a mouse throughout December, is really doing everything he can to put the team in a position to succeed.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Because Therrien putting DD on the point for the PP, who has been quieter than a mouse throughout December, is really doing everything he can to put the team in a position to succeed.

Come on, how did the other guys do?

I rest my case.

Plus, guys wanting Therrien fired should be happy he plays DD, no? I don't understand you guys..:naughty:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I understand the negativity, but let's cheer the team on when it's game time please? Please?

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
We should get stomped today... so 5-2 Habs.

Pacioretty x2, Galchenyuk x2, Subban
Backstrom, Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad