Post-Game Talk: @boxcar65

MCMIL OIL

Oct 19, 2011
Cochrane AB
We won but we need to start out playing teams rather then relying on our PP and stars to bail us out. We have out played maybe 2 teams in the 7 games we have played. Bottom six scoring is non existent... at some point the tide is going to turn.. need more out of our bottom 6.

Reactions: Pugilist and McDrai

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
JZgyEw3.png

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
They need to shuffle out half of the bottom 6. They're getting their teeth kicked in. Sheahan and Russell are the only two who are consistently doing their job.

What will it take for Khaira to sit? Jfc

I’d rather see Cave on the wing at this point. He had a lot less stupid in his game and since Khaira isn’t doing anything physical what’s the difference??

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
They need to shuffle out half of the bottom 6. They're getting their teeth kicked in. Sheahan and Russell are the only two who are consistently doing their job.
I like Archibald's game. Just needs to handle the puck a bit better. I see a couple shorties from him this season.

Reactions: Oilhawks

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
What will it take for Khaira to sit? Jfc

I’d rather see Cave on the wing at this point. He had a lot less stupid in his game and since Khaira isn’t doing anything physical what’s the difference??
PK?
I think it's time for him to sit out a game or 10

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad