Confirmed with Link: Bowman given two-year contract extension, thru 2017-18

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'm actually really impressed with the turnaround of Coldsteel. He very easily could have been a poster like Zac, and his irrational hatred of seabrook despite results to the contrary. Instead, Coldsteel has seen that Bowman has done a great job and has had a huge change of opinion.

Especially since he was so adamant about it for so long, it's nice to see a change of tune from him.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I'm actually really impressed with the turnaround of Coldsteel. He very easily could have been a poster like Zac, and his irrational hatred of seabrook despite results to the contrary. Instead, Coldsteel has seen that Bowman has done a great job and has had a huge change of opinion.

Especially since he was so adamant about it for so long, it's nice to see a change of tune from him.

no, two weeks ago he started up on how Bowman was the reason we lost in the 1st round in '12...and became aggressive with people on this board when we tried to change the subject.

I agree that Coldsteel has gotten over it - but he needs at least 4 consecutive weeks of "Bowman" appearing in posts w/o mentioning '12 playoffs. Don't get me wrong - I'm on Coldsteel's side on 99% of what he says - but we need an uninterrupted span of time where he declines to start up on Bowman and previous playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad