NCAA GDT: Bowl Games 2016-17, Part II

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I give Sarkisian a 4/10 tonight. Going up-tempo that much was probably what caused them the game in the end, because while they were struggling, they kept their defense on the field way more than they needed to be.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Bama forced three turnovers in Clemson territory, put up only 3 points total on the following drives. That's the reason they lost. Can't let a team with an offense like Clemson's hang around.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I give Sarkisian a 4/10 tonight. Going up-tempo that much was probably what caused them the game in the end, because while they were struggling, they kept their defense on the field way more than they needed to be.

I listened to the end of the game on the way home and heard the last 3 TD's.
When Alabama scored to go up 31-28, all I could think of man you gave a kid like Watson 2 minutes and 2 timeouts for a chance to drive 70 yards for a TD? too much time. Even with a great defense like Alabama.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Lol at people on the internet calling this "instant classic"

Espn put this game number 4/5 on an all time top ten list and left that fsu game off. They put it above last years game (come on now). Don't know why everyone think this Alabama team was the greatest of all time

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Should have just kept Kiffin as OC for ONE more game.

I'm pretty happy for Clemson. Its always good to see a "smaller" school win, Dabo is one of those guys who has worked his ass off to get where he is and now he's been rewarded with the ultimate prize. Watson was phenomenal, couple mock drafts have him going to CLE at 10 and he's now the only QB to throw for over 400 yards twice against Saban's Bama teams. Lucky for Saint Nick DeShaun's going to the NFL.

Also.... plus one for the ACC :D

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Lol at people on the internet calling this "instant classic"

Espn put this game number 4/5 on an all time top ten list and left that fsu game off. They put it above last years game (come on now). Don't know why everyone think this Alabama team was the greatest of all time

Because they dominated a bunch of bad offenses in the SEC.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Surprised Notre Dame/Alabama wasn't higher, but maybe that something to do that the game was over after the first drive. tOSU draws.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nobody really, but everyone knew Notre Dame were frauds too. Alabama was too far ahead of everyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad