Bouwmeester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Not that I want to break the discussion but...

Canada have give 3 goals in 4 games. Not a single defenseman have play badly.

To this point, in the tournament the decision to bring Redden in the lineup would be more about wanting what Redden brings to the table than because 1 other defenseman have not been able to bring his best game...

Others questions are: Do you want the experience of a Redden for a semi-final? And Do you want a not 100% healtly Redden to be back in a semi-final?

If they want Redden, either Hannan or JayBo will sit and probably JayBo. Not because he's not playing great but because they want Redden and someone have to sit.

High flyin' Habs*

It is scary that Boomy is only 20 :eek: . What will he do in 5 years?

Hug Ben Laf

#86 #10 #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
And did ya guys saw how he and Gaborik battle each other in speed? man what a joy to watch, Gaborik meet his match man :), I even saw J-Bo skate as fast as Gaborik backward! Man 2 of my favorite, what a game!

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
If Redden is healthy, I would sit one of Hannan, JBo or Brewer.

Niedermayer, Foote & Regehr need to play every game IMO. Niedermayer because he is the best, Foote because of his experience and Regehr because of his aggressiveness and size. As someone mentioned, we need Regehr to punish those Czechs along the boards. He is the best in that regard, Foote is good but not as strong or as big.

If it came down to it, I would sit Bouwmeester.

Niedermayer - Regehr
Brewer - Foote
Redden - Hannan

Perfect mix IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad