Confirmed with Link: Bouwmeester for Cundari, Berra, protected 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Cundari's decent, I have no clue who Reto Berra is, and a (hopefully) late 1st. Didn't want J-Bo but I can't complain when we don't even give up a roster player.

Polaris

Cold as Ice
Feb 5, 2008
IL Side
On one hand, (for better and for worse) it's Jay-Bo. On the other hand, we gave up nearly nothing for him. Kinda sucks losing a first, but Berra and Cundari are absolutely expendable. I thought for sure Rattie was going to be announced going the other way.

Polaris

Cold as Ice
Feb 5, 2008
IL Side
Blues fans,

Who the heck are these two prospects?

Mark Cundari was an undrafted free agent signing a few years back. He's undersized for a defenseman, but plays bigger than his size. Decent grit and will drop the gloves. Has some offensive instincts too. I hear his defensive game needs work though. Seems like he'll be an AHL tweener who would be first or second in line for a call-up in case of injuries.

Reto Berra is a goalie who has been playing in the Swiss leagues since we drafted him. He's apparently somewhat decent, but has shown no inclination towards coming over to North America until recently. I really don't know much about him because Blues fans have kinda written him off as a Euro-lifer and stopped tracking his progress.

Use the Schwartz*

We make out like Bandits on this one boys hahahahahahaha

Use the Schwartz*

Didn't even know we still had Berra as our property...

rocketpop

Jul 5, 2005
So when does the next shoe drop? Too many roster players, right? And they now have 9 d-men.

Something's got to give. Redden, Russell, Cole? Leopold moved now that they got their real target?

Maybe Shattenkirk part of a package for some serious help at forward?

Polaris

Cold as Ice
Feb 5, 2008
IL Side
So when does the next shoe drop? Too many roster players, right? And they now have 9 d-men.

Something's got to give. Redden, Russell, Cole? Leopold moved now that they got their real target?

Maybe Shattenkirk part of a package for some serious help at forward?

Cole can be sent down without passing through waivers, right?

And Redden can be waived for all I care.

If anyone is traded though, I'd guess it would be Russell. He's decent enough to attract some modest interest around the league.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Well I was in the anti JBow mindset but I didnt think we could get him for practically nothing, so Im thrilled by this.

JBow- Petro
Jackman - Shattenkirk
Leopold - Polak
Russell, Cole, id imagine Redden is done

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Scared we'll get the curse of Jaybo.

But can't complain. Gave up (hopefully a late round pick) a first rounder, a 13-14th forward tops and a Goalie who will never play for us. Nice steal.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Scared we'll get the curse of Jaybo.

But can't complain. Gave up (hopefully a late round pick) a first rounder, a 13-14th forward tops and a Goalie who will never play for us. Nice steal.

Cundari is a dman, but your right, he was never gonna play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad