RDS: Bouillon coming back ?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I think once all 30 teams pass on the Cube, you may see him offered a coaching job with the organization, in Hamilton?

When has he ever shown any tactical awareness? His only strength, if you can even call it that, was his agility and relative power - no tactical knowhow whatsoever.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
I think Bergevin has had a great summer this year. Last summer I thought he made a couple questionable moves but this summer he is batting 1000. Don't ruin it all by signing Bouillon. Time to move on and bring in some young blood.

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
And you know what, if for some reason some catastrophe befalls our D and we're desperate to add a cheap experienced depth guy at some point in the season... Bouillon is still going to be available. Nobody else is going to sign him in the meantime.

100% agree. If heaven forbid, we lose three of our regulars to injury and the kids are given every chance to step up and are not ready for that responsibility(even though I doubt that considering we have 4 D who are legimately knocking on the door of the NHL), then you can bring him as he knows the system, locker room, etc. But that's it. No need to sign him now.

If they sign him this summer I will snap, I am already having a bad enough week as it is having to spend most of it with consultants.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
If they re-sign Bouillon I'm going to lose it. We moved on from useless vets like Gionta and Murray, time to do the same with him.

ArZx6dQ.jpg

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
put the knife down, he's not gonna be a regular. he wasn't even a regular by the end of the season. and when he was playing, he was fine. a bit overused but that's on coaching, not on francis. he'd be a fine 7/8th D

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
All your contingencies mean nothing because as long as therrien is coach and boo boo is under contract.. Therrien will play him a lot
MT didn't play him every night and now Bouillon is a year older so to speak. Your opinion is wrong and it's not even funny anymore. That way of thinking is giving me nightmares.:sarcasm:

Personally I hope he's not resigned unless it's a two-way contract.

JohnnyReb

Apr 26, 2003
Visit site
I have to say that it's a pretty good sign that our organization is in decent shape when the most controversial things to happen this summer are signing your #1 defenseman to a long-term contract two years before he is set to become an unrestricted free agent, and MAYBE signing a#6-8 defenseman.

I can't believe some people are saying that they are "going to lose it" over a 6-8 defenseman. There are teams with much bigger problems you know.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I have to say that it's a pretty good sign that our organization is in decent shape when the most controversial things to happen this summer are signing your #1 defenseman to a long-term contract two years before he is set to become an unrestricted free agent, and MAYBE signing a#6-8 defenseman.

I can't believe some people are saying that they are "going to lose it" over a 6-8 defenseman. There are teams with much bigger problems you know.

It's not really "problems" but people in general being fed up of having the washed up players coming back, especially when we have some solid blue liners who need ice time. Beaulieu, Tinordi and even Pateryn who could be that 7-8, give them a shot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad