GDT: Boston @ Washington | 4/10/22 | 1:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Not a bad period considering their game yesterday. Bruins outplayed the Caps but not too badly. Come out of this game with no injuries is enough for me. That and don't get caught up in the Bruins cheap stuff and chatter. They remind me of the Pens a lot in that respect.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I like how they're explaining penalties that aren't consistently called at all.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Not a bad period considering their game yesterday. Bruins outplayed the Caps but not too badly. Come out of this game with no injuries is enough for me. That and don't get caught up in the Bruins cheap stuff and chatter. They remind me of the Pens a lot in that respect.
We need a win for confidence against these guys. Have owned us this year!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Carlson, so hot right now.

Jones can sometimes give a Cap credit now and then showing he's at least watching both sides.

Olczyk is just a bitch. Has to make an excuse for the goaltender instead of crediting the great shot.

f*** you, bitch.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Carlson, so hot right now.

Jones can sometimes give a Cap credit now and then showing he's at least watching both sides.

Olczyk is just a bitch. Has to make an excuse for the goaltender instead of crediting the great shot.

f*** you, bitch.
As well as insisting no dive.

Reactions: Drakon

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Larry sighting.

McAvoy went down real easy.

This broadcast crew sucks. I love them suggesting 20 is one of our ‘best penalty killers.’

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad