GDT: Boston @ Washington | 4/10/22 | 1:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Man, there's a lot of butt hurt over in the Boston game thread :) Suck it all the way back to beantown!
The level of hate those fans have for OV and the Caps is funny. Maybe it’s from us kicking their ass for so long. But we are not in the same division and yet their fans get soooooo upset when they lose to us. I don’t get it.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Ovie got kuzy too with the EN, look at him go ”SHoOT fffs” :D

This turned out to be a great week! We are back!

Lots of guys having a good run after ”the players meeting”. Oshie leading with example. Great shit, even if it was a laughing matter on our boards.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
They should shut Nicky down until he can get close to being the player we need him to be. There’s no player I appreciate or respect more than 19, but he’s been an anchor for months. The game begins and ends with certain baseline level of proficiency at getting up and down the ice. The fact that he’s been able to contribute without meeting that threshold is a testament to his off the charts hockey smarts. But watching him play is like watching Tiger walk Augusta - it’s admirable, but should he really be doing it in his condition

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This team man.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Ovi scores with .3 seconds left. So not sure what's going on. Unless the TV time was off.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
and a LOL at Edzo and Jonesy for spending 90+% of the game calling it from BOS' perspective -- Great save by Ullmark vs. great play by Kuzy, etc...

and how many times did SOG change the 1st half of the game, everytime i looked it was randomly re-adjusting down 1/up 2

either way, awesome to get another 2 pts on 19 hrs btwn games and 3 W's over potential playoff opponents

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Solid weekend even with questionable goaltending. Caps beat three SC contenders and had a solid home game. The only fail today was TNT.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Not sure which was worse. Eddie O. or the drone like camera yesterday. But still a great Caps weekend

Getting hot at the right time and these were playoff type games at traditional playoff schedules. I'm almost starting to get excited.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Turns out i got drunk, watching this game in the middle of the night. Im gonna make a prediction, right now it¨s the second period around 8 minutes left. I say BOS-WSH ends up 5-4 BOS. Im also guessing either one of Marchand or Hathaway gets a suspension. At some point, there will be a really bad penalty call.

I'll check in when the game is over the report on my findings.

Reactions: Capitals40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad