Grenoble
twitter.com
vHSKLQQ.jpg

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Reading their GDT and they have some serious mental problems. They must feel quite inadequate.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Guys, let's start a chant :

Go Habs Go! Go Habs Go!

I'm all in on that idea Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: I can barely contain myself waiting for these next 5 games, playing Boston 1st is a great way to start. Detroit(Thursday), Ottawa(Saturday), San Jose(Tuesday) & LA Kings(Thursday), that's a very tough schedule to have with all of the key injuries. Fans have to know all these teams will be trying to upset the Habs, every victory will take an enormous effort from our Habs, Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap::popcorn:

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Reading their GDT and they have some serious mental problems. They must feel quite inadequate.

That's the worst thing you can do..I think some posters over there probably have some issues. At the same time, we might be the same had we continually lost to the same team so many times. There are some very good posters over there as well though..They try to put those who are off kilter back on track.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

A Bruins fan called TSN690 a little earlier and was 100% serious when he said the Bruins were getting quicker, faster and getting better everyday and will win the cup again in 2 years. I was kinda hoping Tony was gonna go off on that Bruins fan caller a little bit but he behaved himself.. :(

Tony also just had Joe Haggerty come on and when he repeated what the caller had said about the Bruins to him the line went dead as soon as he finished. :laugh:

That's the worst thing you can do..I think some posters over there probably have some issues. At the same time, we might be the same had we continually lost to the same team so many times. There are some very good posters over there as well though..They try to put those who are off kilter back on track.

Only when it comes to things not concerning the Habs from what I've seen around HF. With anything Habs related though they're pretty much all tarred with the same brush with their unhealthy over the top hatred for the Habs. It's quite funny to read but at the same time sad that fans can take such things so seriously.

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'd trade in my weekend with Jessica Alba request for that. :naughty:

Great work as always MIG. The inclusion of Niinimaa never gets old. :laugh:

Hold on now, I like to Emelin hit Marchand as much as the next guy but giving up a weekend with Jessica Alba? That's where I draw the line!

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
A Bruins fan called TSN690 a little earlier and was 100% serious when he said the Bruins were getting quicker, faster and getting better everyday and will win the cup again in 2 years. I was kinda hoping Tony was gonna go off on that Bruins fan caller a little bit but he behaved himself.. :(

Tony also just had Joe Haggerty come on and when he repeated what the caller had said about the Bruins to him the line went dead as soon as he finished. :laugh:

Only when it comes to things not concerning the Habs from what I've seen around HF. With anything Habs related though they're pretty much all tarred with the same brush with their unhealthy over the top hatred for the Habs. It's quite funny to read but at the same time sad that fans can take such things so seriously.

Depends on what regarding the Habs. Some posters still think we have a ****** team and they don't know how were winning, while others respond telling them to take off their black and gold glasses and that we're a very good team.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don't have a good feeling about tonight. Our winning streak against Boston is bound to end at some point. Along with how well Boston has been playing lately and Condon ' s recent play I'm not overly confident. That being said hopefully I'm wrong.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Thanks for the laugh MiG!

I think the B's want to scrap they called up Randell, it's a baptism by fire for Galchenyuk!

(Niinimaa lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad