Pre-Game Talk: Boston @ Montréal - 12/5/13 730P ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Lucic is a boxer, same with Thornton. Never have heard of Parros being a boxer. Like I have said before Parros doesn't have the killer instinct of an Orr, Mcgrattan or other heavies. Parros doesn't throw bombs. He does the whole hugging thing with some punches. IF Lucic was pissed and saw Parros do something dumb or a hab do something dumb while Parros was on the ice. I bet Lucic would win.

Doubt it would happen Parros isn't dirty and I doubt would be on the ice with Lucic

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Dalton Prout isn't a goon/enforcer

Kid

You didn't reference anything about "goon" in your previous post that I was responding to. You said that Lucic being a 1st liner and Parros being a 4th liner, Lucic wouldn't fight Parros. Prout was a 3rd pairing defenseman and Lucic went with him, so to say Lucic wouldn't go with anyone who's not on the same skill level as him is simply false, no matter how many little condescending emoticons you want to throw at someone who disagrees with you. Don't be moving the goalposts now.

As far as Prout not being an enforcer, he had three fights going into the BOS game with Fraser, Neil and McCormick. Those look like pretty solid fighters to me. Add to that, Jared Boll was injured and not in the lineup for that game; behind Boll, guess who has the most fighting majors on that CBJ team?

If you think this situation arises where Parros takes a shot at or levels Krejci and Lucic has the opportunity on the ice to address it right then, yet he'd pass it up simply because Parros is a goon, then you clearly aren't familiar with how this Bruin team works.

But keep on keepin' on thinking you're familiar with fight dynamics in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad