Post-Game Talk: Boston Bruins v. Buffalo Sabres - 1/31/13 - Part III

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Then why were they a mediocre slightly better then 500 team during the regular season after Horton went out? Why did they have 4 play-off games where they only scored 1 goal. Nobody could pick up the slack? Not enough scorers?

This team, when healthy has top 3-4 top nine forwards in the game. When you are forced to move Peverley up, the 3rd line becomes very ineffective scoring wise .. Kelly had 15 goals before Horton's injury.

What if it's Campbell and Pandolfo moving up ?

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins

No sign of Marchand yet, but Seguin, Bergeron, Campbell all in gold. hopefully have update on 63 when Coach addresses media postpractice^CS

Dan Cagen ‏@DanCagen

Jay Pandolfo (tryout) is working on 1st line.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I wouldn't be too worried about it. If it were Wednesday mornings lines, then ya.

Agreed. I won't get worried about it until he starts missing games. Still though, if the answer is to elevate Campbell, then the questions is something I don't ever want to be asked...:laugh:

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Agreed. I won't get worried about it until he starts missing games. Still though, if the answer is to elevate Campbell, then the questions is something I don't ever want to be asked...:laugh:

I think you could take it as a good sign that they haven't recalled anyone.

With an accelerated season like this I think it's pretty safe to say that we'll see a lot of guys getting days off and ****ed up lines along the way.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I think you could take it as a good sign that they haven't recalled anyone.

With an accelerated season like this I think it's pretty safe to say that we'll see a lot of guys getting days off and ****ed up lines along the way.

Yup. Injuries will be plentiful for all teams. The goal is to get healthy in time for playoffs, so preventive days off is smart.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What if it's Campbell and Pandolfo moving up ?

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins

No sign of Marchand yet, but Seguin, Bergeron, Campbell all in gold. hopefully have update on 63 when Coach addresses media postpractice^CS

Dan Cagen ‏@DanCagen

Jay Pandolfo (tryout) is working on 1st line.

Seems to me like they're just popping Pandolfo in there as a linemate just for practice purposes, so as to not screw with the other lines in practice too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00