Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Sat, Nov 5th, 7pm EST

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Playing Boston should bring out the best of our core guys.

Looking forward to this one.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
wow watching the bruins Montgomery is really activating the D, they were below the circles all night, very aggressive, plus they just keep coming in waves.... hope the boys are ready gonna be a test to say the least

Reactions: PromisedLand

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
wow watching the bruins Montgomery is really activating the D, they were below the circles all night, very aggressive, plus they just keep coming in waves.... hope the boys are ready gonna be a test to say the least
Lots of fighting in the Bruins game by the sounds of it

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
I'm stoked to see this team play against good opponents - if there's one thing we know about the Leafs, it's that we'll play down to a bottom feeder on a Monday night and then play lights out against a legitimate contender on a Saturday. We never make it easy for ourselves against garbage teams, but we also don't get pushed around by good teams. Should be a great game

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Twas…glad the Leafs didn’t draft Schneider

This is what I hate the most about todays hockey. Finally a beautiful, crushing legal hit, and than everyone jumps on the nearest guy with a different jersey. Like what the f***, why? That is part of the game and legal. That is not tougness, it's actually shows everyone is a p***y now and nobody can take a good hit.
There is a big difference between going after someone who crushed the other guys knee or head with a late hit and the one above from Schneider.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Ullmark has been the starter, I would say.

View attachment 602642

I've always thought he was the better tender.
I'm happy we at least got Samsonov who may turn to be a good win but out of the goalies moved in the last year, Husso, Keumper, Lindgren, Ullmark even Comrie and Jones are all looking like superior investments to Murray. It's early but Campbell and Murray are looking like the worst. Will be fun to look at this at seasons end though.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
This is what I hate the most about todays hockey. Finally a beautiful, crushing legal hit, and than everyone jumps on the nearest guy with a different jersey. Like what the f***, why? That is part of the game and legal. That is not tougness, it's actually shows everyone is a p***y now and nobody can take a good hit.
There is a big difference between going after someone who crushed the other guys knee or head with a late hit and the one above from Schneider.
They don’t hit enough, I guess, and it triggers everyone. On the bright side, at least something triggers them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad