GDT: Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils - II

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
**** Nathan Horton, **** Milan Lucic.

These two dumbasses can't do anything with the puck, hell I'd trust Seguin with the puck in the defensive zone before I'd trust these two.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Carried over from the other thread:

are you ****ing kidding me bruins.

SOMEONE respond to the intent to injure by doing something... hit them push them score on them I don't care. don't just take it like pathetic losers.

To be honest I think after a really dirty hit like that-the team is often numb-more concerned with their teammate than exacting any justice on the ice.

This still sucks a lot.

Marchand took a really ugly hit. But I don't think there has been an elbow to a head much more blatant than what just happened.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
For the love of god take Milan Lucic of the first line his play is awful and it's now starting to turn into a liability. I don't care if you put Rask in his spot over him (hyperbole), his play is awful and needs to be addressed.

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Honestly, i couldn't care less about the Crap PP that im used to..

But possibly having Marchand AND Bergeron both out with Concussions really bothers me..

This team needs Marchand almost as much as Bergy. He does provide more Energy then Bergy

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
Horton you are beyond useless!

brutal

terrible

bad

stinks

Paille is worth 10 times what he is being paid compared to Horton being worth 20% what he is getting paid

Horton stinks, don't want to see him back here next year

hope he is on the 4th line at best come playoff time

:shakehead :help: :shakehead :help:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
The PP isn't even on the players anymore, it's solely coaching.

They spent more time in the neutral and defensive zones on a 5 min PP than in the offensive zone. Absolutely pathetic.

Granted that goal was all on Lucic, but the overall point remains

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
**** Nathan Horton, **** Milan Lucic.

These two dumbasses can't do anything with the puck, hell I'd trust Seguin with the puck in the defensive zone before I'd trust these two.

Both are so weak with the puck. Neither can hold onto it in the slightest bit of traffic. Compare that to Jagr, who has the puck friggin' superglued to his stick.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Milan Lucic is gonna make $6 million next year?

Has a player ever been amnestied before he even played a game on his contract? This is going to be one we regret for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad