Post-Game Talk: Boston Brooms @ Caps 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Wow!

Connolly can be a damn good player.

Has to feel good. Boston basically gave up on him after him being a #6 overall pick.

This guy needs to be kept. I think he can actually be a top 6 productive player here at some point.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Kuz was so slick on that pass it almost looked like a set play with Orlov. Can't tell if they had some kind of sign or if Kuz just snuck a peak when entering the zone before that ridiculous, mostly no-look pass backward and diagonally across the zone

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Wow!

Connolly can be a damn good player.

Has to feel good. Boston basically gave up on him after him being a #6 overall pick.

This guy needs to be kept. I think he can actually be a top 6 productive player here at some point.

Not just Boston, TB too. Maybe he's just taking a lot of time to develop. I could see him be a 20-20 kind of winger.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Another massive hook against Oshie right in front of the net leads to the puck going the other way. no call

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Kuz was so slick on that pass it almost looked like a set play with Orlov. Can't tell if they had some kind of sign or if Kuz just snuck a peak when entering the zone before that ridiculous, mostly no-look pass backward and diagonally across the zone

If he played RD he wouldnt be there most probably. Good for him Trotz switched his position.

PS: Ovi passed another great? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad