Post-Game Talk: Boston Brooms @ Caps 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Milbury giving no credit to the Caps. Saying Rask just blew it. Tried to blame Bruins flight coming in late, too.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
UnTEQLk.png

JaguarFan.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Teams lose to the Capitals for Milbury. The Caps don't win.

Meanwhile, why was it that Trotz shouldn't have been matching Backstrom against Bergeron again?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Anyone notice Tom Wilson with the no look pass to Kuzy for the 5th goal? Nice steal. Nice move. Nice pass. Nice finish.

Kuzy is the difference maker. He produces and the Caps cant be stopped

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
After losing to a mediocre team last night, it's nice to see the Caps win again.
Nice to see Ovie scoring. It's like the icing on the cake.
550 goals, already. I remember the first like it was yesterday. :)

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Nice game from Wilson, even aside from the no look beauty to Kuznetsov.

Mojo is looking a little too slow to react at the moment. He's never been consistent, but it would be nice if he recovered his scoring touch a bit before the playoff start. At least he went cold when the entire rest of the team got hot.

I saw Carlson skate faster than I've ever seen on a back check. I guess he doesn't have a LBI, at least not one that impacts his straight ahead speed.

Decent game for Stephenson, too.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
So, after the NYI, (JUST ONE GAME) few posters wanted to change the first line.:popcorn:

What a pass by Nicky on the first goal, when I saw Oshie alone, I was like "he'll score, it's almost like a penalty shot".
Wilson, "the goon" with an nice assist. I also liked the Orlov assist to Connolly.

Pierre is too funny, every time Caps are on NBC, he talks about Alzner contract, and this time he has also mentioned Kuznetsov.
He thinks the GMs are stupid/blind? And maybe he thinks if he will say something positive about them, their demand will go up by 500k, 1M?:laugh:

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
The puck support on the Backstrom rebound goal was off-the-charts. Three straight times a puck bounced off a Cap stick or was otherwise lost, and it was immediately recovered by a swooping teammate supporting the play - two of those times it was a D guy in support. You couple that kind of puck support with the puck movement skill we're showing, and it puts a ton of pressure on the opponent

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The weave drill is so impressive when they set it up. All five players moving to space and playing with their heads up.

Kuzy is feeling it. Last year around this time he fell off. This year he's just getting better and better. Good vibes.

Has MJ90 played the last month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad