GDT: BOSCAR

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Reading some comments on other social outlets this AM. Bah-ston fans are supah sow-ah this morning apparently over their last two games. Lots of vitriol from their fans. Perhaps a large coffee and a danish isn't helping them move on.
snl-dunkin-donuts.gif

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
The thing is with the Slavin hit, he didn't have to end him like that. Slavin probably has a dozen ways he could have stripped the puck, stopped, or deflected the shot. But Jaccob woke up and chose violence and I'm here for it. Only thing that could make it better is a GTA V wasted clip or the Metal Gear 2 music when Snake dies after the hit.
Snake? SNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEE!

And because Boston, yes he did have to end him like that.

RibFrabcus

Bevy of Humanity
Aug 28, 2015
Triad, NC
The thing is with the Slavin hit, he didn't have to end him like that. Slavin probably has a dozen ways he could have stripped the puck, stopped, or deflected the shot. But Jaccob woke up and chose violence and I'm here for it. Only thing that could make it better is a GTA V wasted clip or the Metal Gear 2 music when Snake dies after the hit.
Snake? SNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEE!

And because Boston, yes he did have to end him like that.
I think Slavin had actually lost his stick there. Which explains why he actually threw a fairly crushing hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad