GDT: BOSCAR

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Sorry I am semi late on the thread. I had a meet and greet with the leadership of my new Reserves gig. Im going to be a part time ROTC instructor at Georgia State / Morehouse College.

so Boston….

we should see Swayman in the starter’s crease. They played Ullmark last night against the division foe. Also, Boston is on the back half of a back to back with travel.

If the team can withstand the early flurry from Boston, the Canes have a good chance to out effort them through the back half of the game. Shutting down the immaculate line will be key while utilizing our superior depth. Boston is really missing a legit 2C but the top line is so good that they are still a good team.

Freddie was in the starter’s crease during the morning skate and we’ll see the same lineup. Maybe tonight Raanta and Jarvis.

Go Canes!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
A2C27126-D142-41FB-9915-0027DC875D3A.jpeg

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Sorry I am semi late on the thread. I had a meet and greet with the leadership of my new Reserves gig. Im going to be a part time ROTC instructor at Georgia State / Morehouse College.

so Boston….

we should see Swayman in the starter’s crease. They played Ullmark last night against the division foe. Also, Boston is on the back half of a back to back with travel.

If the team can withstand the early flurry from Boston, the Canes have a good chance to out effort them through the back half of the game. Shutting down the immaculate line will be key while utilizing our superior depth. Boston is really missing a legit 2C but the top line is so good that they are still a good team.

Freddie was in the starter’s crease during the morning skate and we’ll see the same lineup. Maybe tonight Raanta and Jarvis.

Go Canes!

Wow, that's a pretty awesome 'excuse" to post later. Really cool.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Just realized our next 3 games after this are against Chicago, Arizona, and Chicago. 2 teams who are a combined 0-10-3, one of which is potentially missing half its roster due to COVID protocol.

So, you know, let's win our next 4 games and go 9-0 and then lose to Florida and then Tampa and that's fine.
Welp, now we're going to be entering the Florida game 5-4-0

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Just realized our next 3 games after this are against Chicago, Arizona, and Chicago. 2 teams who are a combined 0-10-3, one of which is potentially missing half its roster due to COVID protocol.

So, you know, let's win our next 4 games and go 9-0 and then lose to Florida and then Tampa and that's fine.

Details aside, I'll take 3 and one and not care.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
If we have to lose one, I'd rather lose this one and go on another 5-game streak, beating Florida.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad