Confirmed Trade: [BOS/OTT] Mike Reilly for 2022 3rd round pick

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Boston is a good place for him as they have the team to put him in the situations where he can help them ,and the depth to keep out of the ones that can hurt

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
He won't blow your socks off, but for what he's paid, he's a perfectly capable bottom pairing guy. You can do a lot worse. Same thing with Demelo last year. He won't win a Norris, but unless he's playing too many minutes, he's probably not the reason you lost.

Reactions: Altimus

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I'm glad to hear he's playing well. He had his moments in Ottawa but ultimately made too many mistakes defensively. The skill is pretty good though and I think he could still surprise.

TSA0402

Apr 4, 2011
Ottawa
I've seen 3 BOS/WAS games and I'm shocked Reilly just looks better. Maybe the system and winning culture motivated him. Barely noticed him on the defensive side.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I've seen 3 BOS/WAS games and I'm shocked Reilly just looks better. Maybe the system and winning culture motivated him. Barely noticed him on the defensive side.
Better support from a good veteran team...He was decent here but we just arent the Bruins...Yet lol

TSA0402

Apr 4, 2011
Ottawa
Better support from a good veteran team...He was decent here but we just arent the Bruins...Yet lol

Ottawa is a better team without Reilly so I really don't mind him doing well. At best I'd say he was streaky on Ottawa. He'd be doing himself a disservice signing elsewhere. Different team could have him exposed pretty quickly.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Ottawa is a better team without Reilly so I really don't mind him doing well. At best I'd say he was streaky on Ottawa. He'd be doing himself a disservice signing elsewhere. Different team could have him exposed pretty quickly.
For me when Pinto came onto the roster,the team just changed and the forwards were almost bracing the defense..We finally had a great center to play behind Norris,and we seemed to just attack in waves

Reactions: TSA0402

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad