Confirmed Trade: [BOS/MIN] Pat Maroon for Luke Toporowski, 2026 cond. 6th round pick

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Maroon is the psychological edge the Bruins need.

The 2019 “you guys are f***ed” comment left a lasting mark, and Sweeney & Neely figured it’s better to have that guy on your side for the next go around.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Great locker room prescence and a depth body for the playoffs. This ain't our year baring a major miracle, but good luck big rig. I dislike Boston because or face licker. It is fun playing Boston but face licker makes me to wish only loses on them until he retires or gets off Boston. I hope Boston beats the leafs in the playoffs and that is about it. I wish JBB kept him over sheary and jeannot.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
They basically got him for nothing. Can't be worse value than Ryan Reaves. Seems like Boston has hit on quite a few players on the cheap this season that were supposedly washed up or close to it, so who knows with Maroon. He has plenty of playoff experience and can still get physical. Big question is if he will be effective coming off of surgery near the end of the season.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Solid depth piece to add. Can’t be too bothered by this one.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
What is Maroons injury right now. I’m assuming he’s expected back around the post season

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Good to see Maroon get a chance to play for another Cup. Still can play barring this latest injury. He deserved to not be stuck on a directionless organization such as ours.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00