Confirmed Trade: [BOS/MIN] Pat Maroon for Luke Toporowski, 2026 cond. 6th round pick

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Guess Boston didn't like Leafs putting Marchand and McAvoy on their back all game last night.
1709918564314.jpeg

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Like Reaves in Toronto, someone you like to have but won't dress most of the time. Lucic replacement, but Lucic was looking like he could actually still play (in that role) before... you know... stuff happened.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Like Reaves in Toronto, someone you like to have but won't dress most of the time. Lucic replacement, but Lucic was looking like he could actually still play (in that role) before... you know... stuff happened.
He's not quite as good of a fighter as Reaves, but a better hockey player. Can still play a regular shift...was actually playing in the middle six in MN quite a bit. Best to surround him with a bit of speed, but he will bring the thump, and, unlike Reaves, doesn't kill plays.

Reactions: wintersej and SPV

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Adding to the "Bruin Hockey"

Spitefully, "if we can't beat you in the playoffs, we will beat you physically so you can't make it to the finish line."

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Good move, after last night they knew they'd have to get stronger. Marchand can now turtle behind him.

Besides the Eller thing, which he had no obligation to give a rematch because Eller buzzed the bench, find me a video of Marchand turtling behind anyone. Find me one video of him turtling and I'll name you HF poster of the year.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad