Proposal: BOS - CAR

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
You are over valuing DeBrusk. I would add a 3rd with Skjei and nothing with Fleury. Not sure about Bean.
Nope not over valuing him at all, he is very capable of being a 25-30 g guy. Bjork on the other hand is a solid two way type, just has not reached potential yet, so you would be trading for that potential of around 20g / 40 pts and plays pretty good two way game.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Nope not over valuing him at all, he is very capable of being a 25-30 g guy. Bjork on the other hand is a solid two way type, just has not reached potential yet, so you would be trading for that potential of around 20g / 40 pts and plays pretty good two way game.
A guy that hasn't hit 10G /20PTS (be it only 1G shy of both targets in a slightly shortened season) is supposed to be paid for like a potential 20G/40PT guy at 24? :huh: (FYI, that's JDB output...you're saying Bjork = JDB) In that case, you're paying for 8G/35PT Skjei since he's at least hit those targets before :dunce: Bjork is of no interest here, he's more of what we already have. It's a trade around JDB...if you don't think Skjei/Fleury/Bean+ are worth that, that's fine, but at least be realistic in your valuations. Don't go full Leafs :sarcasm:

Last edited:

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
A guy that hasn't hit 10G /20PTS (be it only 1G shy of both targets in a slightly shortened season) is supposed to be paid for like a potential 20G/40PT guy at 24? :huh: (FYI, that's JDB output...you're saying Bjork = JDB) In that case, you're paying for 8G/35PT Skjei since he's at least hit those targets before :dunce: Bjork is of no interest here, he's more of what we already have. It's a trade around JDB...if you don't think Skjei/Fleury/Bean+ are worth that, that's fine, but at least be realistic in your valuations. Don't go full Leafs :sarcasm:
DeBrusk already had 19 g this year and would have gotten over 20 without covid hitting, he has has a 27 g season under his belt. Ok we disagree, but I think Debrusk is worth more than either of those 3 and Bjork is not that bad as you say.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Like I assumed, most of us Bruins fans would rather move DeBrusk for Fleury+; he really looked good against Boston where Skjei didn't really.

If Hall was indeed signed I'd explore the Fleury trade for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad