Injury Report: Booth - Bruised Foot

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
ByqeDlEIYAAYpDw.jpg

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I hope they are both ok, but as I've said from the beginning, Booth wouldn't be on this team.
We have left wingers JVR/Lupul/Komarov/Winnik/Ashton and I think Kozun can play either side.

Incetardis

Sep 17, 2013
I noticed it in when it happened. It was actually a cross ice pass by one of the Leafs D that he got in the path of. I'm sure its not serious

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Booth will probably be ready by the start of the season, not worried about this one.

franson's looked bad, but personally I wasn't a Franson fan in the first place, he looked alot like he did last year, great on offense, below average on defence.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Can't say I care that much to be honest... sucks for him but I would have preferred not signing him. So that opens up a spot for one of Ashton/Kozun/Leivo/Frattin to take

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Interesting...So booth is gone for a month and we still waived Kontiola and Bodie. Welcome to the NHL Leivo.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Booth likely wasn't going to make this team anyway. He really hasn't stood out at all in the preseason, especially since we wanted him for some sort of scoring depth.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
4 weeks plus equals LTIR equals good news!

Well the way NHL LTIR works for those interested in the specifics.

Bona-fide long-term injury — injuries that cause a player to miss at least 10 games and 24 days. In such cases, the team can place the player on long-term injured reserve (LTIR).

If the Leafs do this with Booth he will miss either 10 games or minimum 24 days (whatever is less) from the start of the season regardless of his recovery time.

Leafs play 11 games in October so Booth would be eligible to return Oct 31st verses Columbus if placed on LTIR.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Or Kozun.

Or Nylander...

I really hope they don't rush Nylander. He needs a season with the Marlies to get accustomed to North American ice.

It's unfortunate that Booth is injured but I'd be excited to see what some of our younger guns can do. I doubt he'd have an impact as a third liner. Maybe he can have Lupul's spot when he gets injured later in the season :sarcasm:

CalgaryLeaf*

Booth = Lupul part deux.

Injury prone.

He said that this summer was the first time he was healthy enough to work out...That didn't last long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad