Book it! 2014-15

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Surprised that i didn't see up so it's back for another edition!

Breakout season for Chucky (60+pts) Book it!
Sekac makes the team Book it!

Don't forget to Book it! or else :rant:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Pacioretty will play with DD for 97% of the season; they will not be split up even if they slump or to get other lines going. Book it.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Habs top 100pts and finish 2nd in the East

Galchenyuk gets 20goals 40ish assists

Gallagher 25ish goals

Patches 35goals

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Beaulieu will finish the season with at least 20a book it!

Chucky will finish the season with at least 35a book it!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Patches under 35 goals, book it.
Price continues his stellar play, book it.
Galchenyuk gets 50 points, book it.
Bourque still no shows during the regular season, book it.
The loss of Vanek will hurt big time, book it.
Subban will get 60 points, book it.
Gilbert will be a good addition, book it.
PAP will be hated on here, book it.
DLR will play a couple of games with the team, book it.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Patches under 35 goals, book it.
Price continues his stellar play, book it.
Galchenyuk gets 50 points, book it.
Bourque still no shows during the regular season, book it.
The loss of Vanek will hurt big time, book it.
Subban will get 60 points, book it.
Gilbert will be a good addition, book it.
PAP will be hated on here, book it.
DLR will play a couple of games with the team, book it.

Wow...totally forget PAP was on the club:laugh:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Sekac proves to be significantly superior to both JDLR and Andrighetto, and starts the season on Plekanec's wing; Book It!
Galchenyuk still has big time trouble with consistency. Some people start doubting him calling for a trade. Finishes season with between 35-40 points. Book It!
The hype surrounding JDLR wears off as he has trouble producing decent numbers in the AHL. Book It!
Tom Gilbert is subject to many, many debates; produces over expectations offensively (30-35 points), but is prone to a LOT of mistakes defensively. Book It!
Bournival has trouble justifying a spot on the team. Book It!
Desharnais has a very, very good season. Is on a 60 points pace all year long, people here still bash him. Book It!
The new captain of the Montreal Canadiens is named after training camp; to everyone's surprise, it turns out to be Subban. Book It!
PAP is a great addition. Him, DD and Pacioretty are one of the most productive 1st lines in the league. People still want the line to get dismantled, because Plekanec can't make anyone produce to save his life. Book It!
People get frustrated because Tinordi is sent back to the AHL. They still fail to understand you can't play a young d-man as your 7th D. Book It!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Sekac proves to be significantly superior to both JDLR and Andrighetto, and starts the season on Plekanec's wing; Book It!
Galchenyuk still has big time trouble with consistency. Some people start doubting him calling for a trade. Finishes season with between 35-40 points. Book It!
The hype surrounding JDLR wears off as he has trouble producing decent numbers in the AHL. Book It!
Tom Gilbert is subject to many, many debates; produces over expectations offensively (30-35 points), but is prone to a LOT of mistakes defensively. Book It!
Bournival has trouble justifying a spot on the team. Book It!
Desharnais has a very, very good season. Is on a 60 points pace all year long, people here still bash him. Book It!
The new captain of the Montreal Canadiens is named after training camp; to everyone's surprise, it turns out to be Subban. Book It!
PAP is a great addition. Him, DD and Pacioretty are one of the most productive 1st lines in the league. People still want the line to get dismantled, because Plekanec can't make anyone produce to save his life. Book It!
People get frustrated because Tinordi is sent back to the AHL. They still fail to understand you can't play a young d-man as your 7th D. Book It!
Well you're definitely playing devil's advocate here. I'm willing to bet that your PAP prediction doesn't come true. Bad fit chemistry wise with the other two.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I'll add this here;

Manny Malhotra becomes a fan favorite in no time here. Like, big time. Not unlike Mike Weaver did. Book It!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Well you're definitely playing devil's advocate here. I'm willing to bet that your PAP prediction doesn't come true. Bad fit chemistry wise with the other two.

I think people will be very, very surprised of PAP's polyvalence. People forget how decent a goal scorer he is. We're not talking about Alex Tanguay who's a 99% pass, 1% shot player here. He can get 20-25 goals easily. And I think his familiarity with Desharnais will help him integrate this line big time.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I think people will be very, very surprised of PAP's polyvalence. People forget how decent a goal scorer he is. We're not talking about Alex Tanguay who's a 99% pass, 1% shot player here. He can get 20-25 goals easily. And I think his familiarity with Desharnais will help him integrate this line big time.

Maybe but it doesn't erase the fact that the DD line needs a sparkplug like Gallagher to do all the dirty work for them or a elite talent like Vanek. Parenteau is neither of those things. I could see PAP and Patches developing chemistry (maybe with Plekanec down the middle) but I find DD and PAP on the same line is really redundant. Sure he's not soft a la Boyes or Tanguay but he's not as gritty as Gionta or Gally are.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Galchenyuk leads the team in points.

Subban wins his 2nd Norris.

Yeah, pretty bold, I know.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Galchenyuk leads the team in points.

Subban wins his 2nd Norris.

Yeah, pretty bold, I know.

Subban winning the Norris means at least 60-65 points, if not more. So it means Galchenyuk at 70 points.

We'd all be delighted, of course, but let's not bet the house on that, shall we? :laugh:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
We trade Nathan Beaulieu. Book It

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Subban wins the Norris, Price the Vezina, Desharnais the Conn Smythe & Plekanec the Selke Book It!

cjbhab*

Canadiens win the division. book it.
Galchenyuk plays less than 25 minutes all season at centre. book it.
Bourque scores 20 goals. book it.

Les Habitants

Jul 21, 2010
Montreal
Chucky will play centre and thrive.
Beaulieu gets 40 points and play well defensively
Bourque will play RW and be a beast.
With all 3 defence pairings having a righty and lefty our shots and chances against will go down and as a result we'll be a top 3 GAA team and Price will win the Vezina.

BOOK EM' ALL!!

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
They won't name a Captain this year and before the end of October there's at least one of these threads/polls

Move Chucky to C
Trade PK
Fire MT
Waive DD
Bench Bourque
Separation remorse for Gio/Gorges

Hell book all of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad