Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Sens March 20. (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Winning starts with scratching Philoops

We all know that it's not going to happen.....On a positive note P. Wiercioch is coming back into the lineup but Methot is going to be switched to the right side and Cowen is moving back to play with Karlsson. All this because he wants to keep Phillips in the lineup. In no way does Gryba deserve to be sitting. So when does winning trump loyalty?

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Same lines as last game during practise now. Wiercioch and Kassian are out.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
We all know that it's not going to happen.....On a positive note P. Wiercioch is coming back into the lineup but Methot is going to be switched to the right side and Cowen is moving back to play with Karlsson. All this because he wants to keep Phillips in the lineup. In no way does Gryba deserve to be sitting. So when does winning trump loyalty?

My only hope is that stache is playing Philloops to force Murrays hand into some how getting rid of him. Not very likely, but one can hope...

melnyk budget*

hey now, cant have wiercioch develop when we have first overall pick chris phillips

wont watch tonight, will be watching the quebec provincial election debate. you know its bad when you watch election coverage for a province you wont even be in within 2 years over your favourite hockey team.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 2m
MacLean feels like the matchup against Tampa requires more of that physicality on the back end. Hence, no Wiercioch.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
somehow wiercioch stays out.. I dono, does he mouth off to maclean? the gulf in ability between Phillips and wiercioch gets larger everytime I see Phillips play

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Last game I guessed Lehner lets in 5, that was correct.

This game I will guess he lets in 4.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
obligatory 5 goals on Lehner

Get in his head and yeah. A player got in his crease against the rangers and he was useless after. Remember thinking when I saw it, Lehner is gonna let in a goal soon, maybe 20 seconds later they scored. And before you knew it 2-1 was 2-4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad