Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Sens March 20. (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
47410705.jpg

thx Quo

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Guaranteed loss because:

1. Steven Stamkos.
2. We are playing like ****.
3. I am attending this game.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I'm predicting two things

Greening-Smith-Neil will all have more icetime than Bobby Ryan

Chris Phillips will cause a goal against (TWO MORE YEEEARS)

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Wow, all of a sudden it seems like such a long way until the end of this season.

Minuses: We are terrible at playing hockey. We have no D to speak of. Our only NHL caliber goalie is in sick bay.

Pluses: St Louis is a Sens killer, and he has moved on to greener pastures lower down in the standings. As expected, Bishop is starting to come back down to Earth. Spezza and Hemsky are due to another big game.

Verdict: Big Bang Theory is on at the same time, so whatever.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I'm going to hurry home and watch this game, because no matter how disappointed they make me, I love this hockey team.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Guaranteed loss because:

1. Steven Stamkos.
2. We are playing like ****.
3. I am attending this game.

1. Take him out
2. Take the Sens out
3. Take yourself out

:sarcasm:

No, but seriously! Maybe lock the visitors locker room so no one can enter and win by default? :naughty:

Please win... If not, then okay... :cry:

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I hope Lehner plays and has a strong game. Stache should have him binge-watch Vikings on the History channel

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Ill still watch, only 15 or so games left till there is no Sens hockey for many months.

Enjoy it while I can! It sucks that they're not doing well, but there are always going to be bad years.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Ill still watch, only 15 or so games left till there is no Sens hockey for many months.

Enjoy it while I can! It sucks that they're not doing well, but there are always going to be bad years.

14* i agree minus the goals against it should be fun watching Karlsson pad his stats, and the growth of Zibby, Hoffman, Lehner, and Ceci

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I know that the hype for the Sens is probably at it's lowest point for the season, but I'm still surprised at the amount of good dirt cheap tickets.

Picked up a good 300 level seat for under 10 bucks earlier tonight. Even if you're depressed and disenfranchised with the Senators current level of play, it's 10 dollars to go see a game featuring one of the greatest puck moving defenders in the game (Karlsson) and one of the greatest young offensive talents (Stamkos).

Brackets in case you thought I meant Phillips and Greening.

I'm just surprised that Stamkos isn't a bigger draw.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
If we get scored only 5 goals on i'll be happy.

Apparently Yzerman told Tampas coach that if they lose he gets fired

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Lindback vs Lehner?

I'll be taking the over on tonight's line.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have a good feeling about this one. Tampa had an emotional game last night and may be coming in tired. And, if our boys have any pride whatsoever, they should put on a show to try and make up for that ****fest against the Rangers.

We're getting 2 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad