Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Sens Jan. 30 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
So Phillips might not have been a healthy scratch last game after all?

I bet, when he's healed up, Wiercioch will be scratched again..

He was never reported to be a healthy scratch IIRC. From what I remember they said he got hurt in Carolina and that is why he wasn't playing against Columbus. It appears that injury is still an issue.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
hey, according to vbookie, Ottawa has turned into Boston. I guess our chances of getting a cup this year are looking up. :laugh::yo:

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Assume Mac isn't suffering from extreme dementia; you should see random players getting scratched to optimize this team, because they need to string together some wins. Time is running out.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Bobby Ryan with 2 goals, Turris 1 Goal, Spezza 1 goal with a nice pass from Da Costa. Sens win 4-1. Let's do it boys! :D

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 9m
Lines: 16-7-6; 9-19-93; 14-15-25 and 89-24-22. No Chris Phillips today. #Sens

The defensive pairings have not changed. #Sens

No word on what kind of injury Phillips has?

WhiteLight*

D Chris Phillips is officially listed as day-to-day with hurt feelings.

Dude, you're a mod

large.png

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Looks like Phillips could even miss the road trip

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 6m
La blessure à Chris Phillips (@CPhillipsFour) peut-être plus sérieuse que prévue. Il pourrait rater le prochain voyage. #Sens #ledroit

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Dude, you're a mod

large.png
I am?! Aw man, there's still so much left on my bucket list! :cry:

(
high_five_stephen_colbert.gif
)

La blessure à Chris Phillips (@CPhillipsFour) peut-être plus sérieuse que prévue. Il pourrait rater le prochain voyage. #Sens #ledroit
Interesting. Usually the longer-term injuries are explained a bit more, even if it's just "upper- or lower-body" specific. Wonder what's up.

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
A home against Tampa? :amazed: Finally! Feels like every recent game against Tampa has been on the road.

On a more serious note, hope the boys come out swinging tonight and get the important 2 points!

WhiteLight*

there is a god

this when the team solidifies itself as a playoff team

better bank in some points cause they'll be few and far between when he comes back

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
This is actually a MUST WIN

If we want to make the playoffs. take a look at the standings, so many teams are fighting for that last wildcard spot, and we are in the mix. we cant afford to lose 2 points. I know TBL are giong to be tough but we are at home, we should win.

I dont know how we will get passed that mountain Ben Bishop, but we should!

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Why have tickets in the 300's inflated on stubhub? I grabbed $12 tix vs. Sabres, and $16 vs the Wild.

Lightning are not a hockey market and are hardly an interesting opponent. Sabres have Hodgson and Miller, and Wild have Parise, Koivu Heater AND Cooke 2 enemy's to the Senators.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
If Tampa is on their game this is a horrible matchup for us. Fast and quick they are first on the puck all the time. If Spezza's line gets caught deep all game look for a big - for them tonight, Tampa will counter attack them to death. Need a big game from Andy to hold us in.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Why have tickets in the 300's inflated on stubhub? I grabbed $12 tix vs. Sabres, and $16 vs the Wild.

Lightning are not a hockey market and are hardly an interesting opponent. Sabres have Hodgson and Miller, and Wild have Parise, Koivu Heater AND Cooke 2 enemy's to the Senators.

Hardly interesting ? St.Louis worth the price of admission alone ? This is one of the fastest most entertaining teams in the league.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Hardly interesting ? St.Louis worth the price of admission alone ? This is one of the fastest most entertaining teams in the league.

Oh yea that guy I got him mixed up with Crosby and Ovechkin.

Every goal he gets is the same: cross ice pass wide open net on the PP, or so it seems every time a Tampa Bay goal highlight comes on its all I remember.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Oh yea that guy I got him mixed up with Crosby and Ovechkin.

Every goal he gets is the same: cross ice pass wide open net on the PP, or so it seems every time a Tampa Bay goal highlight comes on its all I remember.

lol, he does seem to score that goal an awful lot doesn't he. 5 on 5 too, they love that play on a 3 on 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad