Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Sens Jan. 30 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'm half expecting Stamkos to declare himself fit out of the blue and have his first game back to score a pair of goals in a triumphant return.

Or not.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
The latest important game.

I am calling a Sens win here. Bishop is good but not good enough to beat us this many times in a row. Go five hole dudes. Seriously. Anyway, we need to get a goal past him early to shake his confidence a bit.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
We have got to get some bodies in front of the net if we're going to score on Bishop.

I would seriously consider posting Cowen up their on the PP just to obscure his vision. He's probably the only one tall enough to do anything on our team.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Be nice to end the month with a W against a division opponent. Debating on whether to go to this one, parking still $15?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Going to this one. Part of the jersey deal. Anyone else?

I'll be there. Jersey deal ftw.

We have got to get some bodies in front of the net if we're going to score on Bishop.

I would seriously consider posting Cowen up their on the PP just to obscure his vision. He's probably the only one tall enough to do anything on our team.

Players over 6'2:

Greening 6'3
Kassian 6'4
Spezza 6'3 :laugh:

Ceci 6'3
Gryba 6'3
Phillips 6'3
Methot 6'3
Wiercioch 6'5
..and Cowen 6'5
Wow we have a big blue line..

Swisssen

Jan 23, 2010
Zurich
Yes, Holidays tomorrow and I don`t have to watch this god awful afternoon games.
Hope I`m gonna make it trough the game, joints and a few beer don`t help to stay awake. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad