Post-Game Talk: Bolts @ Leafs - March 20 - hail to our leader, kadri. thunder speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
If you heard 1 little 5 year-old voice chanting Go Leafs Go from the very top row of the rink after everyone else stopped, that was us. My youngest rocking the Bozak jersey is not self-conscious at all. He yelled "booyakashaw!!!" for a good minute and a half after Bozak scored...I have no idea where he got that one from.
Haha that's awesome, you're raising a couple of awesome kids by the looks of it!

Booyakasha is primarily from Ali G from what I've seen, but I don't know how a 5 year old would possibly watch it. Must be going around with kids these days.

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
If you heard 1 little 5 year-old voice chanting Go Leafs Go from the very top row of the rink after everyone else stopped, that was us. My youngest rocking the Bozak jersey is not self-conscious at all. He yelled "booyakashaw!!!" for a good minute and a half after Bozak scored...I have no idea where he got that one from.

:laugh:

That is awesome!

Lovely family. :handclap:

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
Haha that's awesome, you're raising a couple of awesome kids by the looks of it!

Booyakasha is primarily from Ali G from what I've seen, but I don't know how a 5 year old would possibly watch it. Must be going around with kids these days.

:laugh: I'll be emailing my wife that video in a minute...we were both clueless. Yeah, they're good boys, thanks man.

:laugh:

That is awesome!

Lovely family. :handclap:

:) Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad