Bold Prediction

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah we need to get behind these guys, especially with these teams that bring their own contingent of fans now going to come in.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Lightning miss the playoffs.

Fire sale before years end, I am thinking a goalie and 2 forwards.

We are just not the same team this year. We aren't very good, not sure what the deal is, but it ain't working.

The target was put on the team's back and they aren't carrying it right now. Playing poorly doesn't get rid of that target until the offseason. For the rest of this season we are an extremely talented team that every other team circled on their schedule.

The expectation for the season has been set.

Then you add in the Stamkos drama as a distraction.

It's a recipe for disaster.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly, one of the first things I noticed about us at home this year is how utterly QUIET Amalie was. I think we were behind a goal and I feel like last year that people would cheer no matter what the scoreboard looked like.

What is there to cheer about? We're boring.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Team sucks. Not going to make the playoffs. Should have made my prediction before the season because it's not any different. We aren't a team that can win nor repeat success from last year. Most likely picking 6-7th this year. Can't sustain any playoff success or continuity. One year ECF/SCF, next year lottery pick. Same for this year.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
My bold predictions:
Stammer gets traded at the deadline for less than everyone expects
Flip is traded at the TD
Coburn not renewed
Carle is traded at the TD (There is a sucker born every minute)
Miss the playoffs
Win lottery and pick Matthews

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
It was more of just a too early thread, really. This would've seemed more logical when they were still dick-tripping their way through the end of the 2015 calendar year. Call it coincidental because I think it was (...so it must be true, obviously), but they got their act together just about at the time when Drouin was demoted. That was the same day as the shootout game vs. Minnesota where they picked up two points, and then the Western Canadian trip where it all started to come together for good followed.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The way they were playing/sucking it was hard to see them where they are now. TKO finally got healthy/going and the D really stepped up this year when scoring wasn't happening. Players are starting to get going now and are out of funks which helps.

I still don't buy into the whole they where tired thing. Their professional athletes, besides they'd be even more worn out now then they would after a decent break and have been playing better. Tampa is looking good now. Lets get that 9 game streak to 10!

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
The way they were playing/sucking it was hard to see them where they are now. TKO finally got healthy/going and the D really stepped up this year when scoring wasn't happening. Players are starting to get going now and are out of funks which helps.

I still don't buy into the whole they where tired thing. Their professional athletes, besides they'd be even more worn out now then they would after a decent break and have been playing better. Tampa is looking good now. Lets get that 9 game streak to 10!

I think they were more mentally tired. After a short offseason they were looking at the calender and saying, oh boy.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
sorry i missed this post stay the line:) or the course :) we be fine said it in other threads was good to read this and see sooo many saying the same

team had the talent is good to see we achieved an even higher level than last year it means nothing though your never as bad as the worst game or the best game we can still crap out in first round it happens but did I doubt we would be in playoffs my report was absolutely with some swearing i think

team has the talent is funny looked at the teams numbers pally finally at over 0.5 lol johnson is above that finally others coming through and honestly defensively and not talking on the defense we are a threat to win every game every round which is something we were not last year

the scoring it back if can get the timely goals in power play we should scare every team in the league

really honestly thats all you ask for a chance we got a chance hopefully theyve learned enough to cash in this time:)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Well we could still be bounced in the first round so I could still be right. I don't wanna be, though.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Well we could still be bounced in the first round so I could still be right. I don't wanna be, though.

all the years watching detroit was never sure

win presidents out in four games

it happens is about playing your best at the right time

we can play with them all but is still x factors super hot out of world goaltending bad bounces etc..

is why they play the game:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad