TV: Bob's Burgers!!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
"Hello, this is the Fire deparment. There is a ketchup fire on the second floor and we need you to bring up all the fries" :laugh:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thoroughly enjoyed that last episode

Last episode was really good, but this whole season has been a disaster from just stupid month break to random two week breaks to just poor script writing. The bounce house, Hormone-iums, Tiki, Sacred Couch, Sexy Dance Healing, and a couple others like the Thanksgiving have been some of the worst of the series. Not that they're bad, but just boring and not very interesting plots.

I was also disappointed with Bye-Bye Boo-Boo, which I was looking forward to the most. To me, it seemed like an episode where it didn't know what to be. Not only that, it was basically filler for 90% of the episode, which then made the ending get rushed at the last 2-4 minutes, the smoothness of it was not apparent.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm getting sick of Fox constantly putting this show on the back burner when football comes around, when **** like Son of Zorn and Raising Arizona get the 8:30 slot.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm getting sick of Fox constantly putting this show on the back burner when football comes around, when **** like Son of Zorn and Raising Arizona get the 8:30 slot.

Feels like they don't understand its success or actively resent it. If it wasn't doing so good in syndication they'd probably have cancelled it by now.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Just turn this thing into a Netflix show. Give it the respect it deserves. Fox is ruining another show with their constant moving of timeslots.

Reminds me of that Family Guy scene.

Peter: Everybody, I got bad news - we've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh, no. Peter, how can they do that?
Peter: Well, unfortunately, Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows like: Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonderfalls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girls Club, Cracking Up, The Pits, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunmen, A Minute With Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg The Bunny.
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well, I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad