Columbus, OH
What is this... I don't even...

monicks-quadruple-facepalm.jpg
Nuclear_facepalm.jpg

:lol:

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Its starting to shape up as a huge pressure second half if we cant weather the storm early on. These points now are just as important as points in April and man are we getting dealt some bad cards!

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
I used to be accustomed to the feeling of doom that our season was headed south after 8 games because we sucked. I don't know how to feel about this, this is just very unfortunate. I hope we're as deep as they seem to be or this could get out of control pretty quickly.

WashedUp

Mar 28, 2014
He was injured last year, Mcbackup played well and Bob came back better! Déjà vie?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Well at least it's a short duration injury. Let's get them all out of the way at the same time and move on with a, mostly, full lineup (no Horton of course).

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Well at least it's a short duration injury. Let's get them all out of the way at the same time and move on with a, mostly, full lineup (no Horton of course).

I wish injuries worked that way. :(

An injury now doesn't preclude a player from getting injured later on. For the second half of the season, we have the same injury odds as every other team.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
A positive is at least its not a lower body injury, he can still try and keep his foot speed sharp. But as mentioned, lets hopes it is actually only 1-2 weeks, hard to believe anything the FO is mentioning about injury duration

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
When it rains it pours. Oh my!

6 forward injuries (Horton, Dubiniski, Foligno, Atkinson, Calvert, Jenner), 2 goalie injuries and a defenseman injury and the season is 8 games old.:amazed:

Whoda thunk that the shortest term injury could be of the guy carted off on a stretcher?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The hits keep coming. Unreal, the black cat has returned to Nationwide

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Is it the 6 month mark from April Fool's yet? I'd love to believe this is a joke... We are JUST getting CMac back and beyond that our NHL-level/functional goalie depth is essentially nil.

WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU HOCKEY GODS????

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I can't believe JK signed him to a bridge contract...terrible forsight to not see he would be injured in such a pivital point in the season

(am I doing it right?)

Are you kidding? This injury to Bob is a gold mine to JD and Jarmo. Imagine the leverage they're going to have now.
:shakehead

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
So Johansen (holdout - supposed "rust"), Hartnell, and Anisimov are the only top 9 forwards to have started in every game. 9 games into the season.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
So Johansen (holdout - supposed "rust"), Hartnell, and Anisimov are the only top 9 forwards to have started in every game. 9 games into the season.

And we're 4-4 with 3 very tough road games behind us. This team may not see the bottom side of .500 this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00