NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 51s51 seconds ago
#CBJ have placed Sergei Bobrovsky on IR with a fractured finger

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 51s52 seconds ago
Bobrovsky is expected to miss 1-2 weeks. #CBJ

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I can't believe JK signed him to a bridge contract...terrible forsight to not see he would be injured in such a pivital point in the season

(am I doing it right?)

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I can't believe JK signed him to a bridge contract...terrible forsight to not see he would be injured in such a pivital point in the season

(am I doing it right?)

Ok, that was good ;)

I'll admit it.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Of course he is. :facepalm:

I recognize that it'd be in defiance of the fundamental natural principles of the universe for the Jackets to catch a break, but seriously, c'mon, now, Hockey Gods, you could at least let up a little! :( ;)

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
What is this... I don't even...

monicks-quadruple-facepalm.jpg
Nuclear_facepalm.jpg

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I hope the 1-2 week timeline is a real estimate and not one of the phony ones the team's been giving out.

Sorry to be negative but given the stretch of games we're about to play and the sheer volume of injuries, I'm not sure we can recover from this if it's worse.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Bob is only practicing because TR scheduled one. I know they struggled on the trip, but a bit of rest before 3 games in 5 days would be smart.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I hope the 1-2 week timeline is a real estimate and not one of the phony ones the team's been giving out.

Sorry to be negative but given the stretch of games we're about to play and the sheer volume of injuries, I'm not sure we can recover from this if it's worse.

I love Bob, and I'd put noone else in there over him, but I'm not that worried about the next 5 games. Bob hasn't hit his stride yet this season imo, and we're 4-4 with a the toughest road trip in the league behind us. He's been good, but he hasn't stolen any games yet for us. All we need is reliable backup goaltending for 2 weeks.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

I recently fractured my finger - it's been 3 weeks, still painful. Was told 4 to 6 weeks to recover fully (Bob's fracture may be different though).

"Stretch of games" = Ottawa, Toronto, NJ, and Carolina twice? Not exactly murderer's row. CMac should be ok.

The King of Town

Jan 26, 2004
Free Country
This is unbelievable.

It's good for my Sens, I guess, but man, I feel terribly for you guys. What a year (already).

The Sens went through something similar in the lockout-shortened year, and still made the playoffs. I hope you do too.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
yeah it was optional

we also gave up how many goals on that road trip??? of course he was practicing...the guys had Saturday all day to do nothing...he had plenty of rest...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00