Bobby Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I was pretty close:

"As per usual, take this for what it's worth...

Apparently Ryan has "committed" to an extension,but there are apparently two deals on the table.

The first deal is for 2-3 years, at around 7.5M per.
The second is a 7-8 year deal worth around 6.5M per, that's front loaded in the first couple of seasons (as much as it can be with the new CBA)

Ryan asked for some time to consider the two offers, and both sides are supposed to resume talks again in Sept."

Y2JEvan

Oct 13, 2005
50 mil is a lot of money, but it's worth it. Not just for his production, but for our reputation around the league. The Sens desperately needed this.

So happy right now!

Not a Sens fan but I completely agree. The Senators needed to show the rest of the league that players want to stay in Ottawa to play.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
I didn't think this would get done but I'm very happy.

Now let's spend a little more to lock our own guys up and acquire additional talent for the team.

Best day as a Sens fan in a while. :handclap:

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I was pretty close:

"As per usual, take this for what it's worth...

Apparently Ryan has "committed" to an extension,but there are apparently two deals on the table.

The first deal is for 2-3 years, at around 7.5M per.
The second is a 7-8 year deal worth around 6.5M per, that's front loaded in the first couple of seasons (as much as it can be with the new CBA)

Ryan asked for some time to consider the two offers, and both sides are supposed to resume talks again in Sept."

Good for you

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9d7598dc5b32b.jpg

VortexDr

Jul 5, 2013
Great news!!!! Didn't expect this to get done....was losing hope.. Good contract though, the cap hit isn't bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad