Player Discussion Bobby Ryan - Episode IV - A New Hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pronto

Mar 24, 2015
Gatineau
[NHL]2015020584-645-a&site=senators[/NHL]

Falling like a drunk at the blue line was all part of the deception plan set up by Ryan on that play... it sure fooled #27 :sarcasm::laugh:

edit: looks like Stone was having a blast as usual in the middle of the pack during goal celebration

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Didn't Bobby have something like 50pts / 59gp last year?

That sure was a slump of epic proportions in the tail end of last season. Hoping that's all behind him now.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I can't believe silfverberg has 6 points.
That's funnier than any jar jar binks reference I can come up with

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
img_bob-hope.jpg

She said she was approaching forty, and I couldn't help wondering from what direction.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com

I am going to stick with the same argument I've always had, which is that Silfverberg is a solid third line player. He overachieved during that one playoff run and he is underachieving a bit now, but the truth is in the middle. While teams need guys like Silfverberg to be successful you simply cannot win in this league without a few players with high end talent. We were short on that after Alfie was done.

Although some may disagree I believe the trade made sense for both teams then and it still makes sense for both teams now IMO.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Silfverberg is still a good player. He will bounce back. I honestly wouldn't pass judgment on any of the Duck players this season. I mean even Getzlaf only has 3 goals so far. :laugh:

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
Puppies aside, Ryan has really brought it this season. On pace to have his best season yet and I have this feeling inside that he will get close to his 35 goal plateau. Having Ryan bring it on a consistent basis for the next 33 games could really make or break us.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
CZX-xMjWYAEwLHC
I like how he's calling out the team and responds by scoring himself.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
With Turris, Methot, MacArthur and Michalek injured, Ryan has a lot of pressure... Those are probably the 4 guys with the best work ethic on the team (Pageau and Borowiecki being the others)

Hey, just for fun, why don't we try to list players by their work ethic and consistent effort?

I will try (we're just discussing by curiosity here, relax), by perceived work ethic and effort :

Borowiecki
Michalek
MacArthur
Pageau
Stone
Lazar
Methot
Neil
Ceci
Smith
Chiasson
Karlsson
Wideman
Prince
Hoffman
Zibanejad
Cowen
Wiercioch

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wayne Scanlan ‏@HockeyScanner 2h2 hours ago
Bobby Ryan says he would switch to No.9 "tonight" if he could. Can't do in mid season. Hopes to next fall. #Sens #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad